CHAPTER 9: AWAKEN?

CHAPTER 9: AWAKEN

I slowly open my eyes, i felt the sun burning my skin—it's morning. As I tried to move my muscles it felt like I've broken a bone because of the pain I've felt.

I was lying in the sand while the sun slowly toasted me, it felt like I was slowly getting roasted like a chicken in a furnace. I finally sat up and I felt the whole world had turn into circles and daggers as I felt a throbbing headache in my head, it's the worst thing I felt so far.

There was the iron sword still lying and shinning in the sand, my eyes furrowed as i saw a round disk like on the sand. It has like a charcoal like texture as I crawl to it, if only I wasn't alone I won't be crawling and someone would help me—but yet again everybody hates me even Tubbo.

As I suck up all my remaining energy I got to the disk like thing and as my fingers had touched it I felt like a lightning ran through my veins, then blurry images started going through my head—blurry then getting clearer and clearer.

Then it clicked

It was like a dream sequence—but it wasn't a dream! it was like it but it was real!

"Son"

"Dreamon—" I mumbled under my breath, could I be just imagining it? no—it can't be! He told me I was his son, but how? I'm the third son of Philza Minecraft! "He must be mistaken—I already have a father—a dad—dadza"

"But why does he abandons you?"

It was a voice in his head—a new voice perhaps?

"No Tommy, I'm not a random voice in your head"

"Then who are you?"

"I'm the thing that your holding—My name's Nightmare"

"So your Dreamon's son aren't you?"

The voice slowly laugh, it sounds like he was enjoying it—like he was amuse to my question "What's so funny?"

"Still in-denial Tommy? or should I say Azazel?"

"And answering to your question, I'm just the mask Tommy—and no I'm not his son"

"I c-can't be his son! I have a dad! I have a family!"

The voice laugh again, it echoed through my head.

"Tommy—They aren't your real family"

"You've been scammed! you've been played around by the person you've called your Father!"

"So your saying that there lying to me? my dad is lying to me?"

"Do you have a brain or not? Don't you see it Tommy? He don't care for you! he just care for his real sons!"

"And the funny part is—the one you are calling Dad—is the one who killed you!"

"W-what? H-How!"

There was no response