CHAPTER 17: SUSPICIONS

After the feast Nihachu and Ranboo said there Goodbyes, Ghostbur stayed in the Whitehouse with Techno and Philza.

As they walk through the path and back to there houses Ranboo stopped walking and stared at the ground looking disturbed

"Niki..." Ranboo called, his brows were furrowed and something was bothering him

"Yes? What is it?" Nihachu stopped in her tracks and glance over to Ranboo, she also notice Ranboo's puzzled expression

"Do you feel something strange about Tommy?" Ranboo asked hesitantly

"Yeah—It's strange that he called Dream a Friend, but I'm su—" Nihachu replied but quickly cut off by Ranboo's nervous voice

"No...that's not what I meant, but that's one of it"

Nihachu look at him confuse, her brows furrowed as he look at Ranboo who is looking at ground with the same puzzled face "What do you mean?"

Ranboo sign and slowly look at Nihachu "Okay...I'm going to tell you but please don't tell it to Tubbo okay? I don't want him to worry again..."

Nihachu smiled at him "Okay...I promise, it will be between you and me"

Ranboo smiled back and opened his mouth "Remember at the stage? when Tubbo is hugging Tommy but Tommy never hugged back? I look him in the eyes and I can feel there's another person looking"

Nihachu's confusion became stronger, she can't really comprehend what Ranboo's saying "Another person? like an actual other Tommy inside of him?"

"Kinda...you know when people look at me straight in the eyes I kinda panicked? It's the same with Tommy but only....I can feel two pairs of eyes" Ranboo explained looking distressed as ever "Even in the feast, I can feel someone else's aura—"

Nihachu touch her chin, thinking of the possible explanation "We can't really conclude a explanation cause we don't know what happen in exile..."

"What if Dream did something to Tommy?" Nihachu continue "I know it's crazy but Dream is the only people who visit Tommy daily in exile, Ghostbur just went there like minutes so I think we can't really question him"

"so if Dream really did something, we need to investigate" Ranboo said "I'm going to keep an eye on Tommy from now on"

"But what about Dream?" Nihachu asked thinking this might be a bad idea

"Well that's the tricky part..." Ranboo trailed off, he started thinking some solution to there problem when they heard a cough on there back

"I volunter" It was Puffy

"W-What?" Nihachu and Ranboo said in unison

"Well I'm curious about Dream's identity—I have a feeling that he knows something about my missing boy" Puffy explained with a mischievious grin on her face "I'm Puffy, captain Puffy"