CHAPTER 25: THE REVEALING PLAN

Tommy open his eyes slowly, he felt nauseous and his head felt like his head was being beaten by a drum stick over and over again.

Tommy started to calm himself, his sight adjusted to the whiteness of the room-he's here again, the same white room that he and Karl had met.

He hated this room

This color

This made his blood boil

"Why don't you kill yourself?"

Tommy's eyes widen, Tommy stand quickly and started to look around-fear engulf his body quickly.

"You think that we're gone? stupid bastard!"

"You are so wrong"

Tommy felt like a memory was unlock in his mind, it was gruesome and almost inhuman-blood everywhere, stabbing...a man wearing a cloak...wearing the nightmare mask.

Red eyes...the blood moon.

"N-No...I-It c-can't be!" Tommy gasped as fresh hot tears started to form from his tears,he then put his hands over his mouth as he started to back away from his position.

That night...That night-he can't forget it...he did it-he killed innocent people and children!

"We did it...We killed them" A cold whisper hissed on his ears, Tommy sharply turn around and saw a mirror.

He can see his reflection but it wasn't him, it was Azazel-unlike his icy blue eyes Azazel has crimson eyes and his hair is black instead of blonde.

In a sharp second the whole mirror started to glitch out and Azazel's appearance started to change, his mouth and eyes has black liquid running down his face.

Tommy stood there frozen in fear, his hand over his mouth as his eyes are even wide than before.

"Tommy.."

"Azazel.."

They mumbled in unison

Tommy started to shook his head "N-No..this is just an illusion-Azazel what's going on! is Karl hurting you!?"

Azazel then put his hand on his stomach, then black liquid started to gush out-Azazel started to cough out the liquid but his eyes are still on Tommy.

"T-The E-End...F-Free t-the e-end" Azazel mumbled under his lips as Tommy started to back away, he quickly turn around but there's another mirror facing him.

But Instead of Azazel, it was Dream-his mask is broken in half and Tommy can see his eyes.

It was like his, once bright and full of life but now dying and almost greyish-Tommy just stare at him in horror.

"D-Dream!" Tommy suddenly gasped as he saw a sword went through his stomach, blood splattered everywhere inside the mirror.