CHAPTER 22: THE CURSE OF THE BLOOD MOON

"I'm feeling good"

Dream look at Tommy weirdly, his smile is getting creepier the moment he stayed there.

"Actually I'm feeling extraordinary" Tommy said softly, he then move his head to look at his hands as his eyes started to widen 

"Tommy—What the fuck is wrong with you?" Dream ask with a stern voice but instead of hearing Tommy's answer it was Nightmare's giggles and laughs

"Oh...I never thought I'll see this moment again!" Nightmare said in delight  "It was like yesterday that I saw Azazel's first hunt—the way he smile at me as he plead for blood!"

Dream was left standing there, his breath thicken and his eyes widen "You don't mean that—that Tommy is under the influence of—"

"Of course! how can you forget Dream? I've already told you about the curse" Nightmare said mockingly 

"The curse of the blood moon" Dream whispered under his breath, Nightmare always tell him stories when he was just starting out—stories that will made his spine shiver, story about the curse of the blood moon.

Only a blood dreamon can obtain this curse exchange for the powers that ordinary mortals could ever imagine, the curse can be painful when you tried to fight it from taking over your body and when when it actually takes over you will have an insatiable lust for Blood.

You can never be stop when you are  under it, you will kill no matter what—you are like a beast, nothing matters for you anymore. Just blood and nothing more.

"Remember Dream? when you are just starting out? you are quivering in fear—"

"Can you shut the fuck up!? What if Tubbo find Tommy in this state!? This is a big problem that you fucking think!" Dream snapped at Nightmare, he don't like how Nightmare isn't taking this seriously.

"Dream—we can't do anything! this is just the start! but just you wait, you will see worst that this" Nightmare said while pointing at Tommy, the teen is just staring at them listening.

Dream wanted to slap this old shit "I know that the worst is to come but how can we fucking hide Tommy and satisfy the curse! we can't just waltz out of the room!" Dream yelled, panicking

Nightmare sign as he massage his temple "Fine! here's a plan!"

Dream's head sharply turn to Nightmare, Dream's eyes turns into a slit behind the mask "Tell me—it better be good"

"Is there a village slightly far away from L'manberg?" Nightmare ask in a serious voice, Dream nodded

"Yeah, I often raid them with there loots—it's just a small village" Dream explained

"Which is perfect! the only thing left is a distraction!" Nightmare while rubbing his hands together "you know for that president not looking for Tommy"

Dream went silent for a second, he just stood there while lost in thoughts then something clicked—he smiled "I have the perfect person to do it"