CHAPTER 26: THE BANQUET

(wrong grammar and spelling ahead, i tried to fix it but nine days of grinding really made my brain stop working...so please bear with me :))

Techno stared into the horizon as the sun barely rising behind the mountains, Techno can still remember what Tommy just said to him yesterday—the way he glare at Ranboo and the way he talk to him makes Techno doubt that this is the same Tommy.

As Techno stand there he was lost in thought as he remember about Tommy's real identity—or who he really is, Techno didn't know why he suddenly wants to connect the dots to why Tommy was acting different and this dreamon secret that his dadza told him.

Is this really the works of Dream? or is Tommy hiding something from him and Phil?

"I'm giving him what he deserve" "I'm not even done yet"

He wasn't what he actually is

Haha. I like your brother's attitude

You shouldn't have intervene

Techno's hands slowly turn into fist as his brows furrowed, the voices are getting louder and louder—there are thousands of them laughing and saying things that Techno might not catch, but he knew too well that they have the same topic.

"What do you know about me!? you and dadza abandoned me and Tubbo when we were still a child, Dream helped me to be strong! Dream is my friend!"

You abandoned a kid!? awww...your so bad Techno HAHAHA

What are you playing at Techno? so all this goody goody shit is for a child!?

I never thought your a bad blood from the start Technoblade

Techno tried to block them, deafen himself like he always does but the Voices are getting stronger—he's not that strong to block them if they've already gotten into his head.

Why is he so stupid to even listen to them!?

"Do you really think I'll forgive you if you just say sorry!?" "Do you think I'm stupid!?"

What a Drama!

When did you get so humble Techno!?

Was the God of War already beaten by his little brother!?

He's gone soft HAHAHA

Techno suddenly put his hands over his ears, it's too much....his head is pounding with pain as the voices echoed through his mind.

"Techno..."

Techno suddenly open his eyes, he wasn't in L'manberg but in a dark room with cracks that glowed—the room slowly illuminated the room and his eyes widen, there was Tommy—the young Tommy.

He was looking at him with emotionless eyes, Techno felt every hair of his body rise as the boy sudden flash a sadistic smile.

"Tommy..." Techno whispered as he slowly walk towards the youngest

"Techno....I want to show you something" Tommy suddenly wore a cheerful smile, the boy suddenly walk towards Techno and grab Techno's risk before dragging Techno to somewhere.

Is he going insane!?
Is this really Tommy!?
Where is he!?
What's this place!?

The youngest suddenly stop, the black suddenly fade and Techno can see that they are near a river—Techno look around but his eyes suddenly stop to Tommy.