Chapter 18 - After that

*A Year Later*

Mira's POV

"Aigoo, you cute guy. You never fail to make me laugh," I laughed. "Yah, I'm not cute. I am manly, handsome, hot and talented," he winked. I laughed harder as he was winking. He pouted. "Pouty man!" I joked. He gave the 'It's time for a payback' look. "Uh-oh," I said. I ran all around the room, trying hard to not let him catch me. In the end, he caught me and came closer to me. He grabbed me by my hair and nearly kissed me. *Uh-oh. Why is my heartbeat beating fast?! I know he is just teasing! Oh wait! My face is burning!* I closed my eyes. I heard laughter. I opened and saw him on the floor. "You'd think I kissed you huh?" he said. "I would kiss you if I could, but you're taken right? I coud not possibly do that. You would be cheating and get scolded. I would not like that. But, if there's a chance for us to be together, then, I would take the chance. You know how I feel about you," he said. I was really speechless. *Jonghyun, if I could I would, but I'm not good enough for you. MinHo left me because he found another girl who was understanding. I left him and I can do nothing about it. I wish you'd understand. And now, I'm with somebody else, I could not possibly be with you now. He is kind. I'm sorry, Jonghyun. Really sorry* I thought. I was going to cry but I hold on. I left that room, leaving him there, confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I'm done with this story!!!!! I'm gonna write a sequel but it's pure k-pop. Hehe. Double update today hehe and epilogue for One Direction hehehehehe. I'm sorry to those who read this because of One Direction. I just had to put in a lil bit of k-pop spice. (Okay maybe a lot of k-pop spice) XD Goodbyeeeee.