Chapter 8 - Plan ZM (Zayn and Mira) Part 2

(A/N : Heyy! After a day of not updating, Yeah.. I just wanna finish this story! Just press that vote button alot of times yeah? I love those who fan me and vote for me! Thanks! and yeah comment whatever you like (: Hope you like it x )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

Shereen’s POV

Niall had told me everything. I feel so sorry for Mira. She went through the harshest thing she had ever faced. I knew that I would get to know her better, and from this shopping trip, I will get close to her. I just wanted to be there for her now. She was just like my best friend, my late best friend, Kate. I was not there for her and I lost her, forever. I did not want that to happen. We went to Macdonalds to eat. All of us bought the same thing, McSpicy, except for Niall. He bought more food. Mira was shocked about Niall buying so much food. We just laughed. “Mira, you want to go shopping now? You have to at least buy a dress!” Hazel said. “Umm.. Nevermind. I am used to wearing jeans and t-shirts. I never really wore a dress before,” Mira said while scratching her head. “WHAT?! NEVER WORE A DRESS? YOU SO HAVE TO COME WITH ME TO BUY DRESS AND ACCESSORIES!” Hazel shouted. Luckily for us, not much people were there. “Sorry Mira. Hazel is really into dresses, so yeah, we all have to bear with her,” I said then laughed. “Yeah, I guess so,” Mira said awkwardly then laughed too. “So, Mira… We have a ball this week to support our new single ‘Live While We’re Young’ and yeah celebrate. We will have an after party too. The rest have dates but I don’t and I really need to go there with a date. Would you be willing to go there with me?” Zayn asked Mira. “Say yes! Yes!” we all shouted. Mira blushed deeply. “Yeah sure. I would love to,” Mira agreed. She blushed deeper than ever. Zayn had whispered something to Niall. “Shereen love, can you come with me? I want to buy food again!” Niall said cheerfully. I really love my boyfriend. Instead  of going to the counter, he carried me and went to the bathroom. “Shereen,” His voice was serious, “Can you ask Mira whether she likes him? He said that Mira keep on giving him high hopes then she show that she wasn’t interested.” “So this is what it’s all about? No need to get serious! And yeah sure, of course I would!” I replied relieved. After we went to the bathroom, we went to the counter to buy food. Niall ordered Big Mac and medium coked with fries. Gosh.. That boy was defitnitely something.

Hazel’s POV

Finally they came back. Why did Niall had to buy another set of food?! We are here to shop and not eat! We have been here for and hour and we haven’t even started to shop! Just as Niall finish eating, I shouted, “NOW! LET’S GO AND SHOP!” They were startled and were up from their seats. “Mira! Shereen! You guys are coming with me! Danielle too!” I shouted excitedly. Syu had went home because her parents don’t want her to leave the house so often. “Boys, you shall go other shops. Or you lads want to come with us?” I asked them. “We don’t actually know where to go love. We are just gonna follow you girls then,’ Louis said sweetly and pecked me on the lips. We went to the shops and tried on clothes. All of it are not really nice. Finally, we went to a shop with really nice dress. We asked Mira to try on a few dresses but it did not suit her. “Try this one!” Shereen said. This dress is sleeveless and it is white. When Mira came out, she look stunning. I called the boys except for Zayn. They all agreed that Mira look stunning! We all then bought the dress and told her that Zayn would see it when they were at the ball. (Dress at the side I think XD)

Mira’s POV

They stared at me. Like literally. They said I look stunning but I do not think so. I guess it looked okay. They told me that Zayn would see me wearing this at the ball. I wanted him to look at me now because I wanted to know what he would say! I blushed just by thinking of it. It was weird. We went on to buy the accessories and my high heel. Damn, was it tall. We went on and on and on. I was very sleepy. I didn’t fancy shopping at all. Even if I have to shop for clothes, I will just shop for what I need and go back. I yawned. It was still afternoon though. I felt that it have been for hours. Shereen and Hazel had ask me something when we were choosing the dress and all. I just could not get that out of my mind.

*Flashback*

“Hey Mira. Do you like Zayn or something? Cause you look like you do! And you can see from his face that he liked you too! And I saw you two holding hands when you all came here!”Shereen exclaimed. “Maybe? Maybe not,” I teased. “And I was holding his hands because I was scared. Niall told you guys everything right? So yeah, it’s because of that!” I continued. “I see.. Well, I wouldn’t say that if the person is blushing!” Hazel joined in and teased me back. “Okay fine, I do not like him but I LOVE him. Happy now? Yeah I love Zayn Malik!” I exclaimed and blushed immediately. “Awww someone’s in love,” Hazel and Shereen both sang. I just blushed,

*Flashback Ends*

Suddenly, Zayn was standing next to me. The girls had went to the toilet and the boys too. Zayn and I are lone. My heart started to beat faster.

Shereen’s POV

“Guys! Here! I found out that Mira do not like him,” They were disappointed. “BUT.. BUT.. She LOVES Zayn!” I exclaimed. They were in a very joyful mood when I said that. They really wanted Zayn and Mira to get together. I agree that they look cute together! “How can we get them together?” Danielle asked. “Maybe, we should get them on a date?” I said it sarcastically. “Yeah! We should!” Louis said. “You guys just don’t get my sarcasm eh?” I asked while rolling my eyes. They rolled their eyes back at me. We went out to see Zayn kissing Mira and Mira pulled back when we came out of the toilet.

Mira’s POV

Where were those girls!? I’m starting to get uncomfortable. My heart was just beating fast. Zayn was so close to me. I could almost feel that he was watching me. “Mira,” he said in his sexy voice, ”I actually like you,” he continued. “Just then he kissed me, taking his hand to my face and pulling in to kiss me. His soft lips was amazing. It moved in sync. I wanted to pull back but somehow it was addicitive. Just as I realised they were back, I pulled back..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy it! Comment, vote and fan! Follow me on twitter : @Mira_Razali_ Thank you so much for the support x