Chapter 1 - Running Away (Part 1)

(A/N : This is my first fanfiction ever! Hopefully you like it and fan and vote for me! It's a Zayn Malik fanfic as you can see from the title. XD I will try to upload when I have time, so don't rush me. Hope you enjoy! Cheers x) Please comment too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Mira's POV

I am an average girl who is living live in hell. I get abused every night. I have black straight hair and dark brown eyes. I am not as fit as the rest of the girls living in this country. As I packed my bags, getting away from this place, I heard footsteps. Faint footsteps. My heart beat faster than ever. The sweat on my face crawled down and it soon reached my neck. I wiped it away. My luggage was in front of me. I need to get away from here. Away from all those people who despise me. I could not take this anymore. As I finish packing my stuff, I literally ran to the door and as I put in the key and turn around, he started to appear and talked. *GOSH. NOT NOW. I WANTED TO LEAVE* I screamed in my mind. "Well, well, well, If it isn't Mira, the brave one. You had enough here, no? You want to leave? Look at the time.. Hmm.. It's midnight. 7 June right? Your birthday today. Won't you stay? You have just turn 18," my stepfather said. "Well let's see, NO. I won't even stay here for another minute! I've had enough!" I shouted. He came closer and nearly grabbed my arm. I dodged his hand and ran away with my luggage in my hand.

Zayn's POV

The lads and I were at the studio recording some songs. We can't wait to get home and sleep. My legs are killing me. Or maybe I could eat? I'm starting to be like Niall. Gosh.. This is just not me. We were out of the studio and Liam had decided we walked home. *My legs are killing me Liam!* I rolled my eyes at Liam. As we were walking down the alley, we heard a scream. We all ran to see what happened.

Mira's POV

"What am I supposed to do? I have no money! I have no food! THIS IS A SAD LIFE FOR ME!" I shouted it out of tune. Just as I walk through an alley, a group of gang was coming near me. "What's your name hun?" "Wanna come with us?" "You are one hot girl" . They started touching me. I slapped them hard on the face, "Getting rough aren't we?" one of the guys said while smirking. He punched me on the face. I screamed and shouted. The gang was already running away as I saw 5 guys running towards me. Before I could see who were they, I passed out.

Zayn's POV

She is cute. The girl I had carried back to our flat. She had a bruise on her face. Her luggage was with her. I'm guessing she ran away from home. Oh! She's getting up.

Mira's POV

Oh, my head.. What happened? Where Am I? I looked around and saw 5 shirtless boys in front of me. I blushed. I quickly covered my eyes. They laughed. "Awwh.. C'mon, open your eyes. We know you like it," The one who was holding a carrot in his hand said. "Louis! Don't disturb her. She just woke up. I'm sure she needs time," another guy said. He had short brown hair. "Hey, what's your name? I'm Zayn. Come here. Open your eyes. We won't hurt you." Zayn said sweetly. I blushed almost immediately. Luckily for me, he had pulled me into a hug. The rest of the boys had joined in. As they let go, I smiled at them. "Oh gosh! Look, she has small dimples! I have dimples too! They are so cute!" The one with the curly hair said. My eyes was wide open, "Okay, that's enough Harry. She needs space. Hey do you wanna eat? I can make you toast," The blonde hair guy said. I nodded and went with him. He did make me a toast but it was burnt. I just ate it. I've had worst before. The blonde hair guy stopped me from eating it anymore. He said it wasn't good. He said he wanna treat me 'Nandos'. I have no idea what 'Nandos' is. Zayn was just looking at me from afar. It was... creepy.. but somehow I feel attracted to him more. I didn't knew who they are and I knew I couldn't stay long. I have to get out sooner or later...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it x cheers! (: