Chapter 11 - The Date

A/N : Heyy. I feel bored so I decided to write another chapter! Its nearly 7pm here in Singapore and it's raining. Haha soooo, I have no idea wat to say X: Here's the chapter and hope you enjoy it~~ Don't forget to fan, vote and comment! Much love and cheers x )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

Niall's POV

It's been 8 hours and Liam and Mira haven't made up! I have to find Zayn and talk to him about them. "Zayn! Where are you?!" I shouted, "Dude, chill. I'm in my room. What's up?" Zayn shouted across the  room. "Mira and Liam? Nothing new?" I said. "Dude! It's just 8 hours and don't be so paranoid. What's with you?" Zayn said after laughing. I rolled my eyes. "And Niall, don't worry. I'm sure they will be good in no time!" Zayn said while winking. I just nod and left the room.

Zayn's POV

Why was Niall so paranoid about that? I just sighed after he left my room. Luckily, Mira was awake and was cooking breakfast. I took a shower and went down. "Wow, the food smells great!" I said excitedly, not waiting to eat. I went to Mira and gave her a hug from behind. She turned around and gave me a kiss. "You're up early,' Mira said confusingly. "Well, when I woke up, my girlfriend was not next  to me. And there was no morning kiss!" I declare. I heard "Aww" and laughter filled the room. "Guys, tonight, Mira and I are going on a date!" I said proudly. "Zayn, you're learning fast!" Harry said jokingly. I lifted up one of my eyebrows, giving him the ' what did you just say ' face.

*A few hours*

Mira’s POV

Oh gosh! It’s 5pm already! I had 1 hour to get ready! This is torture!! I went to shower and when I got out it was 5.30pm already! I dried my hair and took out the dress I wanted to wear. I wore a black dress with earrings and I wore a little make-up. A little lip gloss and mascara. And I’m ready to go.(A/N: The dress is at the corner >>) I check the time and it was 5.55 pm. I got down and the boys were sitting on the sofa watching the telly. “Woah, you look beautiful,” Harry said. I gave a smile. Then, I saw Niall nudged Liam. “Ehem. Uhm. Mira, I’m sorry how I reacted yesterday. It’s just that I hate secrets. And you’ve promised to tell me everything. I’m just hurt. I’m sorry for not understanding you. After all that’s happen, of course you needed time. I was just thinking about myself,” He said, looking down. “Well, it’s partly my fault as I was not honest with you too. I promised that I’d tell but I was not brave enough. I’m just a coward,” I told him. “No you’re not Mira. You are the bravest girl I’ve seen. You put up with your step dad. Your twin brother is missing and the death of your father. That is just wow, amazing Mira. I’m sorry I made you feel that way,” Liam assured me. I just nodded and went to hug him. He is like the brother I’ve never had. Louis had been so quiet these days.. Something was up and I had no time to think about this. Zayn came down wearing his tuxedo. He was looking so hot! In my mind, I was drooling. “Mira? Hello? Mira to earth?” I snapped away from my daydreaming. I blushed immediately. They all laughed. “Let’s go love,” Zayn said sweetly. I nodded and linked his arms with mine.

Zayn’s POV

“Wow! Where are we going? The ride is so fancy!” Mira said. “It’s a secret love,” I said while winking. After a few turns, we arrived at a restaurant. We got out and Mira was so excited. She was just so perfect. We entered the restaurant and took our seats. “What are you ordering Mira?” I asked. “I am ordering Black Pepper Steak and a coke. The steak, half cooked yeah?” Mira said confidently and just smiled. I laughed. “The steak is quite massive. You sure you want that?” I asked. “You could always eat it for me,” She replied while winking. I asked for someone to take our orders. Minutes later, a waiter came. Mira looked up and her eyes was wide open.

Mira’s POV

Zayn was asking someone to take our orders. A waiter came, and when I looked up, Nathan was in front of me. I went pale and my eyes was wide open. How was he here?!  “What do you want to have sir, and this beautiful lady here?” Nathan asked. “Uhm, can I have a black pepper steak, Ratatouille and two cokes, Thanks,” Zayn said while looking confused. Nathan wrote it on a small paper and went away. “Mira, you alright? Do you know that guy?” Zayn asked in concern. “Yeah I’m alright and yes, I know that guy. We shall talk about it at home,” I replied, assuring him. The food came and it was brought by a different waiter. “Miss, there is someone who would like you and this gentleman to sing on stage,” the waiter said. “Huh? Why?” I asked. “Please miss,” The waiter insisted. Zayn stood up and said,” Mira, it will be fun!” I went with him. “What would you want to sing Miss?” Nathan was on the piano when he asked. “Forever Part Of Me – Kelly Clarkson ft Justin Guarini,” I said. “Zayn, sing with me on this one,” I said to Zayn. The song had started. (a/n: The video is at the side. It’s the lyrics! Very nice song!)

It's not too late to call my name

So don't you look the other way

Open your eyes and you'll see

My heart won't wait, don't hesitate

We got a chance we've gotta take

It feels like you could be

Forever part of me

I ended the song. Zayn was looking at me amazed. People in the restaurant were clapping. I hugged Zayn and he kissed me on the forehead. “Babe, you were amazing!” Zayn kissed me passionately. He kneel down on one knee and ask, “ Mira, will you be my girlfriend?” I nodded and kissed him. I was so happy in my life! I knew Nathan was looking at us, I didn’t care. Once in my life, I was filled with happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoy that! Don't forget to vote, comment and fan! I kinda dislike this cause I was not really paying attention here. Follow me : @Mira_Razali_ Cheers x ~ Much love <33 LOVE YOU GUYSSSS