Chapter 35 - Telling It To Others

Sam and harry were sitting in comfortable silence enjoying the sound of crashing waves. Sam rested her head on Harry's shoulder and he held her entwining their hands together kissing the back of her hand making her to smile.

Suddenly sam spoke gaining Harry's attention. "God how will monkey react to this, my mom dad even dada has no idea about it shitt what if i lose my j...". Sam started ranting and harry rubbed her back to calm her down.

"Calm down my love i have taken care of everything before proposing you i asked permission from your mom dad and even sameer and the same question came in my mind regarding your job and guess what bossman directly called dada and questioned him about this and he told he is fine with and he won't let you go anywhere as you are precious and a great asset for team". Harry said side hugging her and she breathed a sigh in relief.

"Thank god or else i don't know what would have happened anyways we will keep our personal and professional life different i don't like mixing my personal and professional life is it ok with you?". Sam asked softly and hesitating a bit making him to look at her.

"First of all never hesitate to ask for anything i love the bold, fearless sam who speaks her heart out not this hesitant sam. I will support you in your every decision no matter what. I know what this job means to you soo i will never do anything which can blow up anything for you. You are too precious for me for the team. On field only professional relationship and nothing else. I want to keep everything low key as fans might target you for every wrong reasons which i don't want to happen. I have promised your mom, dad and sameer that i will protect you from all evils and i will do it with all my heart, I even know the nature of your job it's demanding and very time consuming i won't complain even if we don't get to spend time together, just stay the way you are don't change for anyone not even me". Harry confessed everything and Sam's heart melted at his confession. She hugged him tightly and he kissed her forehead.

"I love you thank you for understanding me and my unvoiced thoughts". Sam said and kissed his cheek making him to smile. They sat talking about random things in each others embrace.

Boys on the other hand were strolling around the beach enjoying the beauty of mother nature. While vee was keeping an eye on his surroundings and supporting roo's weight.

"I hope they confess i can't wait to hear from them". Roo said getting excited like a kid who got a chocolate and was about to jump when vee scolded him.

"Don't you dare jump don't forget you have an injured leg and my baby sis has worked hard to get you back on track don't waste her efforts or else i will ground you for whole week no mobile phone, no spicy or tasty food, no television, nothing only food will be my salad which you wouldn't like". Vee said like a mother to him making him to pout.

"I won't jump but i am soo excited you know because both of them are my kids". Roo said and seniors passed an offended look on their face.

"They are our kids too sharing is caring". They said and roo nodded. "They might be your kids too but first of all my baby sis and my mowgli". Vee declared and others threw daggers at him and they started bickering.

Younger ones were enjoying their bickering. "I doubt are they seriously our seniors sometimes they are worst than kids". Rish said and others agreed.

They were strolling when shubh happened to spot a group of persons and he recognised them as reporters they were strolling around with cameras. "Ohh shoot look the media is here let's make a move and get to harry bhaiya and sam first before they spot them". He said and others looked where he was looking and hurriedly started dragging everyone towards harry and sam leaving them bewildered.