Punk Niall: Part 2

Recap:

     I can't ever stop thinking about u. I love u.

--

Niall's P.O.V.

   I just told her how I feel. Now I'm nervous because I don't know what she'll say. But she has to like me back right? I mean she did kiss me back. That should mean something.

Your P.O.V.

  After Niall's declaration of love for me I'm so happy. I knew he was hiding something underneath all those tattoss and piercings.

Y/N: Look Niall, I love u too. I thought this was just a crush but then I realized that I loved u more by the second. And every time we touch is just like sparks fly. When u kissed me right there I knew that this was meant to be.

N: Thank God. I thought u didn't love me the way I love u. So Y/N will u be my girlfriend?

Y/N: Of course I will Niall. I've always wanted u and only u to be my boyfriend.

Niall's P.O.V.

   She said yes. Oh God I'm so happy. I thought she never liked me. That this flirting was just a game.

When she said yes I kissed her. As we kissed I relaxed upon her lips. They move together with mine so smooth. I broke the kiss and we moved to the couch.

When we sat down I kissed her again. I pulled her onto my lap and she wrapped her arms around my neck. As she played with the hair at my neck, I asked for entrance and she granted it.

She started to grind her hips against mine. I started to get hard but I didn't care. All that matters is that Y/N is mine. She started to grind harder and harder. When she felt I was hard enough she gripped my pants and unzipped them.

When she unzipped them she stopped kissing and moved to my neck. When my boxers where down she pumped up and down. As she ran her thumb over the tip I groaned. She bit my collarbone and I moaned.

She started pumping faster and harder. I moaned when she bit my earlobe. When I was about to release she stopped. She got off my lap and kneeled on the floor. She took me in her mouth and sucked fast. I released and she swallowed.

She kept sucking but this time she licked with every move. I moaned as I pushed her head more deeper. I needed her.

I lifted her up and laid her on the couch. I was kneeling on the floor now. I started to finger her. I thruster one finger in and out. After the first thrust she was wet. I tasted her pre-cum. When I thrusted about 10 more times she was ready to release.

I moved my mouth to her area and started to lick and nip the outside skin. She released into my mouth as I lapped all her cum.