Niall Gives You A Shoutout

Niall's P.O.V.

   Okay. So I'm in a band called One Direction. We have a concert today at MetLife Stadium. Its in New Jersey also known as where Y/N, my girlfriend lives. I hope she has tickets to see me.

If she does, she'll probably be in the section right near our stage. When I see her I'm gonna make a shout out and sing to her. I thought that I should do that.

Your P.O.V.

   Well my boyfriend is Niall Horan. Yes, also known as the blonde one from One Direction. They have a concert in MetLife tonight. And so happens that I live near the stadium. So I decided to get tickets to the section right near the stage.

Would he see me tho? If he does I hope he winks at me. I love when he winks at me. It just makes me swoon. Also his blonde hair makes him look so hot. His style not to mention is just so HOT.

Niall's P.O.V.

  Okay. So the concert starts at 7:00pm. Its 6:00 so we get going to set up stuff and all. When we arrive only a few fans are in the stadium. We go through the back entrance.

Your P.O.V.

I arrive at the stadium at 6:30pm. Because I live 15mins away. As soon as I get there I go straight to my floor section.

During the concert I'm singing along to all the songs. Then they introduce that they will sing "Little Things" and Niall looks over to me and winks. Yaaayy!!! He looked so HOT when he did that.

Niall then started saying " Y/N my girlfriend is standing right in Section 9 at the end of the catwalk" oh god what is he doing? " She is
The most precious girl I've ever met. Y/N, I want u to know that I love u. I have always loved u."

Niall's P.O.V.

When I'm done with my speech on stage I can see Y/N tearing up in the audience. She does a heart in her hands and with that I know that she's saying thank u. I pull her on stage and while all the fans are screaming I kiss her.

I can feel her blush and I let go. She obviously did not expect this but what can I say? I love her with all my heart