Concert Drama

Luke's P.O.V.

Okay. So the band and I are currently in NY at Central Park playing a free concert for GMA. There's a lot of fans here so I'm surprised that so many people have come out to see us.

Personally I didn't think so many people would come because its a rainy day but nope instead everybody came out of their caves and showed up.

As we were preparing our instruments, I was also scanning the crowd at the same time. At the very first row in front of the stage there was this girl. She had blonde hair and green eyes.

As soon as I saw her I thought to myself ' Wow she's so beautiful'. Right then and there I got the idea that when we sing the song She Looks So Perfect, I'd sing and look at her. To me, it was a romantic and fascinating idea.

Soon enough while I was singing and dedicating it to her, she was crying and I kind of read her lips saying she felt so special. To be honest, I'm glad I made her feel that way because not many girls have the chance to be made felt special or even worth something for the matter of fact.

After the concert, the lads and I hung around the park. I guess she did too because I saw her come out of the restrooms. That's when I decided to make my move.

Your P.O.V

When I saw Luke Hemmings walking towards me I started to freak on the inside. He was like the hottest of all from 5sos. So yea, earlier I came to their concert and uhm so he sang SLSP to me. Yea kinda hard to believe I know right. But it happened.

So I just came out of the restrooms. As he finally reached me he smiled yet smirked at me. Somewhere in between. I'm not sure why he did it. He hugged me and huskily whispered in my ear 'hey babe. So ur pretty and I know u like me. Let's go out to dinner tomorrow at 8.' Of course if it was Luke hemmings asking u out would u say no? I know I sure as hell wouldn't so I agreed.

*Next Day*

Luke's P.O.V.

She said yes. That's all I thought. She said yes to me. So I'm on my way to pick her up. I'm taking her to Tavern On the Green. Its a well known place in Central Park that is very high class but is perfect for first dates. I made a reservation for two and I'm so excited.

As I arrive I see her. She's wearing a Purple flowery dress and she looks like an angel.

As the night passes by we go to dinner and sure enough. I've got myself a girlfriend