Punk Mikey

Mikey's P.O.V.

    Well my name is Michael but I like Mikey more. I'm punk and have a lot of tattoos. My hair is a greenish- blue color. I hate people because they annoy the shit out of me.

Your P.O.V.

  Okie. So I'm Y/N. I have this crush on Mikey but he's punk and I've heard that he likes one night stands with girls. So he's basically a jerk. Well since I have a crush on him I don't care if I'm a night stand.

I know u may be thinking I'm stupid right? But if it were u wouldn't u do anything to be close to ur crush?

Mikey's P.O.V.

Okie... So tonight there's a party at my friends house. His name is Luke. I'm obviously gonna go to see if I can find any girls to fuck.

Its 6:30pm right now. So I should get going. The party is at 7 but there will probably be traffic.

By the time I get there its 6:50. Most of the house is packed.

Your P.O.V.

   I arrived at 6:55pm at this party Luke is hosting at his house. I'm going because I love parties and I wanna see Mikey.

As time goes by I'm half drunk. I'm grinding against Mikey. He don't know that I have a crush on him tho. He leans to my ear and whispers "let's take it to the room"

He grabs my hand and leads me to the stairs. I'm so excited of what's coming next because this is what I wanted. Maybe something more comes out of it.

When we find a room he opens the door and finds the light then locks the door. Mikey pushes me against the wall and kisses me. I instantly get butterflies. He starts getting the kiss heated and grabs my ass.

I'm not much experienced but I get the idea of what to do. So I start rubbing him against his jeans. He groans and mumbles " don't do that if u wanna keep going further"

Then I stop and tug his hair. He walks back towards the bed and falls down with me. Since he's punk would he go rough? I thought to myself but whatever.

Mikey's P.O.V.

I found this girl named Y/N. I'm currently making out with her in a room. Now we get undressed and I'm putting on a condom.

I insert her and thrust in and out. She moans and says "faster. Harder" so I go faster and harder.
This feeling is better than I thought it would be. This isn't just for pleasure but now I think I may be falling for Y/N.

I had feelings for her once but it faded. Is it coming back now...?