ZaynieBear Imagine

Zaynie's P.O.V.

Okay. So my name is Zayn Malik. But people have a habit of calling me Zaynie. They say its cute. Okay so I'm going for a walk in the park.

While I'm walking many people stop to look and stare. Why do people always do that? I thought to myself. Its just straight out rude.

As I keep walking I see this girl. She's wearing light blue jeans, a white flowy tank top, and a black cardigan. That's a nice combination I thought. Her hair was down in waves. She also had a flower crown.

As I saw her, my heart just skipped a beat. I may have had crushes in the past but I've always gotten over them. I think I've seen this girl before tho. She seems like a girl I used to talk with whenever I came to the park.

Your P.O.V.

Okay. So I'm walking in the park and then I see my best friend. (Y/BFF/N) tells me tht she sees Zaynie. I remember him instantly by the nickname.

I turn around and sure enough there he is. He looks hotter than ever. Truth is that Zaynie and I always used to stop and talk in this park. So now that I see him again I walk up to him.

Zaynie's P.O.V.

At the same time I spot Y/N she sees me. Yes I remembered her name. So when she sees me I just give a smile. Next thing I know is that she is walking towards me.

Y/N: Hii Zaynie.
Z: Hey Y/N. How u been?
Y/N: Good. Hey! Can I come over to ur place?
Z: Okay sure. What time Tho?
Y/N: Does right now sound good?
Z: Okay. Let's go!!

After our little conversation we walked to my apartment. It wasn't far away. N she grabbed my hand out of nowhere. I can't say that I didn't like it tho.

Your P.O.V.

When we arrive to Zaynie's apartment I have to let go of his hand so he can unlock the door. I miss the warmth now.

When we get inside we just talk and catch up on what we missed. I tell him that I'm getting hungry. When he gets back from making me a sandwich of course I attack it.

Zaynie's P.O.V.

When I get back from making Y/N's sandwich she immediately attacks it. I can tell she was hungry. When she's done she was mayo on her face. So I decide to make a move.

I take a napkin and wipe it away. She blushed so I stare at her. Your beautiful. I thought. Looks like I didn't think because well I said it out loud. She says thanks and tells me I'm hot. I'm like yes, no need to state the obvious.

I'm still with my hand on her face so I lean in.

Your P.O.V.

When Zaynie wipes away some mayo on my face he says I'm beautiful. Of course I had to blush. I was enjoying this moment. But I was enjoying it too much.

Next thing I know Zaynie is leaning in. I lean in too. When our lips connect its not a hardcore kiss but more like a gentle one. I wanted more tho. I can tell he did too.

He pulled me close and I tugged at his hair. He groaned when I did that. So I can see he's getting turned on.

Zaynie's P.O.V.

When me and Y/N are done with our make out session I ask her to be my girlfriend. She says yes.

The speech I used to ask her was:

Y/N, ever since the first day we talked I fell in love with u. Ur style. Ur hair. Ur eyes. Ur personality. Ur laugh. Everything About You just makes me crazy. I want to be urs and I want u to be mine. Will u be my girlfriend.

And with that she jumped into my arms and said yes about 20 times. I was glad tho. Because I meant each and every word.