Punk Ash is Hot ;)

Ash's P.O.V.

   My name is Ashton Irwin. I have this crush on Y/N but she doesn't like me back so I'm trying to impress her with all my tattoos.

Your P.O.V.

I have a friend named Ashton. I call him Ash for short. He is really hot with all his tattoos. And his hair is just like I could kiss him and just tug at his hair. But he's punk so he probably doesn't like me.

Ash's P.O.V.

   Today I'm going to meet up at the park with Y/N. I send her a text.

To Y/N: Hey wanna hang at the park today? I gotta tell u something.

From Y/N: Sure :) just what time?

To Y/N: I'm free all day so whenever is best for u.

From Y/N: 3pm sounds good. See ya then xx ❤❤

Thank God she actually agreed to meet me. I'm going to tell her how I feel.

*In The Park*

Your P.O.V.

Oh Lawd... I'm meeting Ash here in the park today. I'm wearing a black and white polka dot skirt with a pink tank top tucked in and some wedges.

When I see Ash I make sure my hair is perfect. He is hot and I do like him. Maybe if I impress him he will like me back..?

Ash and me sit down on a bench and just talk. Then he says that he has to tell me something. I tell him to go on.
Ash's P.O.V.

Okay she said that I can tell her. This is it.

"Y/N the truth is I have loved u since we met. The way ur eyes shine in the sun. The way I can daydream about how words sound coming off ur lips. I know u think just because I'm punk means that I don't have feelings. Well I do. I am actually normal. I'm turning punk to impress u."

After my speech I hope she will say something other than a "okay"

Your P.O.V.

After his speech all I think about is wow he actually feels the same. I take this opportunity to not speak and I just kiss him. He kisses me back. All that matters right now is that we love each other.

I tug at his hair and lawd it is better than I imagined it would be. When we pull away he says "will you be my girlfriend?" 

I say yes because this is all I've ever wanted.

*2 Months later*

Ash's P.O.V.

Two months later the love of my life is still with me. I am currently in bed with her. No not in the dirty way but she stayed the night. She is currently with her arms around my waist and her head on my chest.

I wake her up with a kiss and go make her breakfast. The rest of the day is spent by us watching movies and posting will pics on Twitter.