Chapter Nine

Emily POV:

"Emily....you're only 17....I shouldn't.....it's...." Anne started, but before she could finish I smashed my lips on her. I expected her to pull away, but she immediately melted into the kiss.

My hands got tangled into her hair and hers made there way inside my pants. I felt her warm hands cup my round ass.

I felt them rubbing around, and I kept adjusting to get her hand to touch my kitty. When I moved her hand touched and it felt so good. I was all wet, and my clit was throbbing. I wanted her so bad.

I pulled down my pants, and watched as Anne took off my shirt. She laid me on the bed and put her hands on my theighs. I felt her feel around my kitty before she took her tongue and began licking around.

I gripped the bed sheets from pleasure. "Mmmm~~~Anne~~~~~more~~~~ah"

I felt her stick her tongue inside of my hole and she began eating me out. She was treating me like a 3 course meal and I loved it. It felt so good.

She ate every last drop of my cum, but she didn't stop there she wanted more so she stuck a finger in and ate me out at the same time.

"Ahhhh~~~~Anne~~~~no~~~~I~~~mmmm"
Once Anne was satisfied she got on top of me and took all of her clothes off.

I blushed as I pulled a backpack from under my bed out. I pulled a strap on out of my backpack, and blushed as I handed it to Anne.

Anne strapped it on around her waist and shoved it into me. This is what I've been dreaming of for the past 3 years.

She began thrusting into me as hard as she could. "I'm about to cum!" I screamed as I gripped the bed sheets even harder than before.

I came for Anne, and she put the strap on around her neck and sat my kitty on her face. She ate me out again while fucking me senseless. We were both panting heavily so I licked her boobs and kissed her stomach while we tried to catch our breath.

Anne carried me to the shower and washed my body and hair. Then we got dressed and we laid in Anne's bed together, falling asleep for the night.

(396 words)