Introduction to the AU

🖤If the title didn't tell you, I will, this is the sequel to Friends and Foes so I suggest reading it first^¬^🖤
.
.
.
.
Tubbo is younger then Tommy. He is 19, while Tommy is supposed to be 20.
Jschlatt is dead, Tommy is also dead.

Eret is king, and most of the group know him now. They also met Fundy.

Phil has his wings, Techno is a hybrid Pig, Ranboo is Ranboo, Sapnap has fire Powers, Tubbo is half goat.

Let me explain the familys we have here(Some due to age are adopted, well others are just the friends who go "Yeah you're now my child"):
SBI;
Phil(36, In human years), Kristin(34, In human years), Techno(28 and 2 mins), Wilbur(28) Tommy(20)

Sibling Duo;
Ranboo(20), Nikki(23)

Halo Family;
Bad(29), Skeppy(26), Sapnap(23)

Underscore family;
Unknown, Unknown, Tubbo(19), Lani(17)

Dude family;
Sam(26), Big Q(23)

The Soot's;
Sally(26), Wilbur(28), Fundy(21 he's adopted because age is a thing)

The Jacobs family;
Karl(25), Married to: Sapnap(23), and Big Q(24)

Papa Puffy;
Puffy(27), Foolish(2,000 or 20 in, non God years)

WasTaken family;
Dream(25), Drista(18)

Anyone else not stated, do not have relation to anyone.

Ships(This story is not about them, but I would like to not cause confusion)
-Dnf
-Skephalo
-Karl~Sapnap~Quackity~
-Mumza~Philza(They are married Irl, if you don't like it, go away)

Bad is soul locked to Skeppy do to him being a demon. Skeppy aloud it, and accepted the risk. (If either die- The other does too)

This is a permanent death AU so if you die, you die. But as we learned last time, Kristin did in fact resurrect herself. Also MC aspects mixed with irl aspects. There are some DreamSMP events mixed into this, but they are changed to fit the story.