Chapter 9: Brothers, forged in blood.

Tubbo POV(Present time)
.
.
.
I had been walking for god knows how long, my feet didn’t tell me if they needed a break, so I just kept walking. I couldn’t understand where I was going, or why I was going there..

But my feet led the way, as my mind followed. Every time the wind would blow, it sent a shiver down my spine. It was signaling that a storm was coming… great.. 

Walking further, no longer caring if my feet were to start hurting. I didn’t want to stay put, that could lead me to an early death.

A death that wouldn’t be justified. The pain of my body started to take its toll on me when I tripped over something.

Managed to not fall face first, thankfully I caught myself and cut open my hand and knees.

Opon trying to stand I realized it was more painful than anything I have ever felt, and fell back down again. Fuck, this couldn’t be worst timing with the storm coming. My luck right there.

I adjusted myself and rolled up my trousers. I opened my backpack and grabbed my first aid kit, wrapping the cuts in bandages.

Times like these I wish potions worked on me so that way I could just be up and gone. But sadly I can’t complain.

Not being able to use potions opened a world for me to explore natural healings and it’s probably healthier.

I grabbed a stalk of bamboo I had. It was thicker than a stick, and is stronger than a stick. So thankfully I had it in there…

When I stood, I was a little off balance so I had to steady my footing. I picked up my bag and began my journey again.

Walking for what seemed like years, the cold setting in and never leaving. All I wanted was to find somewhere I could stay for the night.

Instead of having to walk in the rain for hours, if not days on end. My prayers were unanswered. I threw over my hoodie, and felt as the freezing cold rain hit the back of it.

It was a different cold, it was a numbing feeling. Pins and needles, at the same time feeling like the skin wasn’t mine.

Each drop of water that hit my skin, felt like the same burning feeling fire would give you, only make it a hundred times colder.

That paired with a speed close to arrows… God.. I don’t even want to explain the pain…

The wind howled loud, and flashes of lighting were followed by the booming sounds of thunder.

With each gust of wind I felt myself becoming more reluctant to keep my body standing. I was slowly giving into the restless night's grasp. 

Knowing I couldn’t or wouldn’t be able to live through another few hours of this I began looking for anything that could be used as shelter. Anything that could keep me warm. Anything that could keep me alive. 

In the distance of the forest I saw what could be made out as a house. The house had smoke coming from the chimney, and looked like people were living there. I walked myself to the silhouette and to my savior.. It was a house.

I felt my body warm up just by looking at the smoke, and orange tinted windows. It warmed my thoughts, and my thoughts warmed me. Suddenly feeling hope to continue to wall on wards.

I reached the house stairs, where they were lined with cobblestone. I looked through the windows and didn’t see anyone. Maybe I should knock…

Thud.. Thud.. Thud.. 

I waited. Nobody came to the door. Maybe I should leave? But if I leave.. I’ll most likely not make it through the storm..

I pushed the door slightly, and it opened. Surprisingly it wasn’t locked. I pushed into the house, and was hit by warmth. It felt really nice, and I didn’t know I was that cold. It felt wrong to be in the house, at the same time I never wanted to leave.