Chapter 7: A Lost Family

Tubbo POV
.
.
.
“How can I wear- a broken pocket watch..?” 

“You can’t- that's the point! I want you to wear ittttt!” The different blonde boy responded.

“True question is… why is it broken?-” I asked.

“You broke it.”

How did I break something I never saw before….?

You don’t remember.

You won’t remember.

Stop trying to remember.

Stop.

Stop.

Stop.

Stop.

Stop.

STOP!

“I don’t know what's wrong with him- he’s- dazed maybe?” I heard a voice say.

“You’re supposed to be a doctor and you don’t know what's wrong with this boy?” Puffy said.

“I say; we get rid of him? He’s an outsider, we don’t know what he has or is…” A different voice said. A voice I hadn’t heard before. 

“Are you kidding me Dream! You’re better than that!!” Puffy yelled, obviously upset.

“Well he reminds me too much of Tubbo.. And he doesn’t belong here anyways…” Dream- I think said.

“He belongs here as much as anyone else does.” Puffy talked, her words dragging down their own weight. 

“No. he doesn’t.” The man spat. His words were so cold I thought the room temperature dropped with it.

I couldn’t move, or feel anything. All I could do was listen to the voices of these people talk about me.

One caring, one wanting me gone. I focused on the voice who didn’t want me. Some of the things that came out of his mouth hurt like knives.

Knives never used to hurt.

Everything that he said, I would normally let pass over me. I would never feel this way. I don’t want to feel this way. Time passed and the two people who were talking left.

I was alone with the overwhelmingness of my thoughts, and the voices once more. Not blaming them for leaving, not blaming the words I was never meant to hear.

I just blamed myself for allowing that kid to break my walls down and make me feel these emotions.

Emotions I do not wish upon even my worst enemy. If…. I even have an enemy in the first place.. Or am I my own enemy? The voices that I fuel with my fear…

Are they my enemy?

What is an enemy?

Is it the fear I feel when feeling these feelings? Is it the hurt they give me? Am I the enemy of another I haven’t met yet?

What qualifies….  An enemy….?

I sit up in my bed, un in control of my own body. There, I saw a window on the side of the room. Without thinking I threw an ender pearl out it.

And like that, I was outside the village I brought to its knees, only to have a mere child bring me away from “Royalty”. If that’s what I was looking for, I have no clue anymore.

I walked, remembering the tainted, and repainted history of myself as it played like a movie.

The voices, louder than anything once more, shushed themselves, as they too were baffled by my innate ability to control myself. As they promised me they would tell my story like I wanted them to.