Chapter 5: Become your enemy

Tubbo POV
.
.
.
"An eye for an eye, right?"

His eyes widened in fear, almost as if not expecting the words that were said.

It took some convincing before he agreed with me. The others rushed to us soon and our plan was cut short.

They buried 'George' near someone else named 'Wilbur'. The quote on his grave was pretty familiar, "The only Unfinished Symphony that runs with my soul, is the fear of losing my family."

George's quote was something that was funny to me. "Spotting betrayal feels like seeing colors. Something I'm not familiar with."

I didn't understand it. Nothing came to mind when I thought about it. I felt nothing again. Only numb, and rage.

Night fell quickly and everyone was inside. They were in an open place where we could see them. Where we knew they were.

The ravenette and I were outside the front of the house. I felt something take over me, someone who wasn't me.

"They don't care. They don't know Dream did this. No one cares. Do it." Were the exact words that came out of my mouth.

I looked him in the eyes through eyes that were supposed to be mine but felt foreign. I was terrified, but my body didn't feel it.

His eyes were whited out, with what looked like smoke pouring out of them. What was happening? He was supposed to shoot Dream not- burn the house down….

"WAIT-" was all I heard myself yell before the house went up in flames.

The force of which knocked me to the ground. I coughed and rushed to get to the door. Sapnap was long gone and I needed to save everyone else. 

Why didn't I save everyone else….? Something stopped me, myself stopped me. The memory played like it was happening that very second.

The skeleton that was aiming for Wilbur would have shot him in the shoulder or head.

Not his stomach. Not the exact spot Dream always shoots when in a fight.

I didn't know anyone else. I tried to find some sympathy for the others in that house. I just couldn't feel the slightest remorse for them. 

I ran until I felt my lungs scream. I had no clue where I was, where I was going or what I was going to do. But I didn't want to face them. 

'I want them dead.'

"What…?"

I stopped my speed. Looking around, trying to find who said that.

'I am you, you can't see yourself.'

"What the hell do you mean?!" I looked around the area.

'Eh maybe I need to take control, Call me Toob by the way'

"No i will not fucking call you anything, show me where you are?!" I yelled louder trying not to cry.

'Okay, give me control or I'll take it,'

"NO!" I said, feeling dizzy.

I felt my eyes burn, and I toppled over. I felt like the world was separating from me, it felt like I was getting stabbed everywhere.

"Perfect, that wasn't so hard was it?" I said standing up. I didn't feel pain anymore.

The war wasn't going to scare me, in fact nothing would scare me. I would be just as powerful as a god.

I dusted myself off and began to walk, all night, all day until I lost track of how long I had been walking.

I stumbled across a village. The people were nice but I was rudely treated by the guards. Of Course they hated hybrids, so I gave them a reason to hate me.