Chapter 6: Old faces, New places

Tubbo POV
.
.
.
"Dad there's a boy in a box over here!"

"Tuubbbboooo- It's my turn!!!"

"We aren't kids anymore because you are 12 now!" 

“Why are you so goddamn clingy?!” 

“You don’t care about me, do you?!”

“God! We aren’t kids! Let's go Tubbo.”

“Tubbo, on the count of three, Run…”

“Don’t you FUCKING TOUCH HIM!”

“Hey, Tubbo…”

"What’s my name? Tubbo, we've known eachother since we were 10!”

“What the fuck did Wilbur teach you.?”

“Hey! We don’t have to run dipshit!”

“Tubbo! TUBBO STAND UP, STAY BY ME!”

Who.. Was that….? Who was that blonde boy-....... Everything circled me and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

Who were these two boys and why was I seeing their lives? The brown haired one is still alive but why still?! Why?

"You can meet Karl, Dream, Ponk, Punz, and Minx. They are the only ones home right now. The others are still searching for Tubbo and Sapnap.." Ranboo told me. I could barely focus on his words with the yelling in my mind.

"What happened to them?" I asked blankly.

"Well….. After the house went into flames Techno heard Tubbo yell 'Wait!', and they think Him and Sap were kidnapped by the soldiers…" He replied, seeming very hurt.

"Oh.. Well I wish you luck on your searches." I gave them luck. I wanted to help sadly.. Did the very thing I told myself not to and that was get attached.

"Thank you. The medical department is right here so I can pick up Michael." He pointed, walking in the same direction.

"I have a question about that actually- aren't piglin supposed to be Fireproof?" I asked, truly not understanding how that worked.

"He was purposely cut with Enchanted Ruby. The piglin tribe didn't want him to last because he didn't fit their critiques." His voice laced itself with rage.

"Oh- That's fucked.. Sorry-" I responded.

"It's fine.. It is indeed screwed up though.." He nodded his head and frowned.

We just walked in silence for a bit. I didn't know what to do or say and my brain was too focused on pathing my escape. 

"So… How did you become royal? There never used to be a monarchy here.." I asked, not knowing my own words until they were said.

He laughed before speaking, "I'm not royalty. This 'castle' is a safe place for the homeless.." He smiled, but soon it was gone.

"Oh-.. Well I thought because of the crown-" I muttered my words feeling embarrassed.

"No no, it's fake.. Michael made it for me at daycare," He said. I could tell his son was his joy. His light and life.

"That's sweet.." I looked at him and saw burn marks like mine on the lighter side of his face. They weren't as big or bad but still visible.

He mentioned that there was a fire that his sister didn't make it out of.. And the Puffy had burn marks on her hands up to her elbows.

Was she trying to maybe save her? Or someone else.. Something else, maybe herself.