The announcement

Side note- HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!
and I didn't check the difference in time zones before writing this story and just made my own up so yeah

I seriously recommend you don't read this story. It's not that bad in my opinion but the text boxes are super messed up and no matter what I do to try and fix it something always messes up so I just gave up. If you think you'll be able to understand wtf is going on go ahead but I'm just warning you.

Ranboo woke up around 3 in the afternoon. He usually woke up way earlier but him and his best friend, Tubbo, had been up until around 3 or 4am planning their meetup. They had been friends for a while and were known for being Minecraft streamers, They both had millions of followers and were very popular in the Minecraft community. The people who had decided to come along were also very big Minecraft streamers known as Tommyinnit and Jack Manifold. They all decided to stream that day and announce the meetup. Jack, Tommy, and Tubbo had all met up with each other in the past since they lived pretty close but none of them had met up with Ranboo since he lived in America so this was a pretty big deal.

Tubbo and Ranboo were most excited for the meetup considering they talked every single day sometimes all day and were even platonic husbands on the dream smp. Neither of them had fully confirmed their sexuality but had also never said they weren't straight so most people just assumed they were and jokingly flirted to mess with the fans. Tommy and Tubbo had been friends way longer than Ranboo and Tubbo and Tommy pretended to hate that Ranboo had became close to Tubbo but in reality he didn't mind Ranboo being around, anything to make Tubbo happy.

Ranboo slowly got out of bed rubbing his eyes and turned off the alarm sitting on his bedside table. He stood up and stretched before walking to the bathroom. After using the bathroom he walked back into his room to grab some clothes. He didn't have any plans for the day besides packing and streaming so he decided to put on a tshirt and sweatpants.

After getting dressed he walked over to his bed and grabbed his phone, unplugging it and turning it on to see "Missed call from Bo:)" Ranboo and Tubbo had started calling each other Boo and Bo since their names ended with it.

Ran(boo) Tub(bo)

He unlocked his phone and called Tubbo while walking downstairs to grab some food.

Tu: Tubbo
To: Tommy
R: Ranboo
J: Jack

---------------------------------------------------------
Tu: Hey you're finally awake!

R

: Yeah sorry about that we were up for a while

Tu: No Im sorry, We REALLY should've just waited to make the plans
-

--------------------------------------------------------

They both continued their conversation as Ranboo ate and set his stream up

---------------------------------------------------------

R: Alright I think everything's ready, Im gonna get off and take a quick shower

Tu: Hey! Wait!

R: Yep?

Tu: Have you started packing yet?
---------------------------------------------------------

Ranboo laughed at how Tubbo was in such a rush to meet up.

---------------------------------------------------------