(You fall asleep while watching a movie)

People who used to watch movies at night would get used to it, and won't fall asleep until that particular movie ends. But Y/n had an exhausting day, tons of homework, all the lectures and above all they had a field day so she couldn't keep her eyes open till the end.

🐮:Hyung-deul, Y/n is sleeping.

Junghwan, who sits beside Y/n says after he sneaks a peek at her who was peacefully laying her head on his shoulder. Hyunsuk pauses the movie and takes a look at the brunette.

🐷:Should we put her to bed?

🐼:Khire, let's clean this up. Who wants to volunteer?? Jaehyuk and Junkyu can put her to bed.

Upon Jihoon's suggestion, the mentioned boys stood up from their position and carried the sleeping brunette to her room. Ruto who just went back from the bathroom followed them upstairs.

🦙:I forgot to took the plushies. I'll be right back.

And with that he ran downstairs.
Yedam opens the cupboard to search for his special night snacks when he remember something.

🦊:Did Y/n eat her medicine?

🐺:I don't remember.

Jeongwoo who was just beside him answered but Asahi followed suit.

🤖:She didn't.

🐯:Right, she need to eat it before going to bed.

🐰:I'll get her medicine.

🐹:There's still some water in her room so just leave the glass here.

Kyu came downstairs as if already knowing the conversation of the boys.

🐨:Y/n woke up, where is her medicine?

🐰:Here, is Jaehyuk hyung with her?

🐨:Mmm.

🦁:Junkyu hyung pali! Y/n is sleepy.