Reminiscing

THREE YEARS LATER

Y/N's POV

After the CSAT exam, we decided to went on a trip to freshen our minds. Well...for the past years we've been busy with our own works. Suk-ie oppa,Sahi oppa and Ruto oppa are producers under ERUSAERT Company, Jihoon oppa became a gym teacher, Junkyu and Doyoung oppa are an intern in TM Hospital, Yedam oppa and Jeongwoo oppa open their own Music School, Yoshi oppa is a teacher in Omy Kindergarten and Jaehyuk oppa is training to be a model. Junghwan and I will go to college together and oh–I forgot! After finishing college Junghwan wants to be a dance teacher and I...want to be a painter≥3≤ Hope our dreams will come true..just like our siblings.

Yedam oppa drove and the whole ride was filled with our laughter. We sing along to Bigbang "We like to Party" and I swear, I've never felt this complete before. "Play it louder hyung!" Jeongwoo oppa shout, this is the 5th time he's shouting like this.

"You're going to break your voice if you keep on shouting like that" Jaehyuk oppa scold him.

"Khire stop shouting" Sahi oppa continue.

And there goes the bickering again...I've already imagine this before😌 I'm not surprised.

Jeju island itself was as beautiful as it has been but 'that'place have really changed, except the mountain hills where they took the video of me posing for the camera. I was really shocked when they played that video at my graduation party, it was unexpected.

We booked the same lounge house and put our luggage inside and get changed. Since we arrived late it was almost time for dinner so without wasting any time we prepared some food.

"Let's do campfires after having dinner,okay?" Jaehyuk oppa suggest.

"Hyung do you want us to cry? I swear that we're all going to cry" Jeongwoo oppa replied.

Hoon-ie oppa laugh and cross his arms "What's there to cry for? We're all happy now"

"You're right, but if we reminisce the past then...I don't know" Suk-ie oppa chuckle.

And so it happened. We talked about a lot of things, like our future dreams and more.

I excuse myself to take the letters I wrote for them and went back. Without saying anything I gave them the letters and told them to read.

I looked down,waiting for them to finished. I heard a snif coming from them so I looked up to be welcome by their teary eyes and I take that as a cue to talk "oppa-deul..I'm very happy that you guys accept me as your real sister, without you all I don't think I can find this kind of happiness. Despite knowing the truth you all treat me the same, I'm more than grateful...I know I wasn't the best sister, all I do was giving you hardships and I'm very sorry for that" I couldn't surpass my tears as they fall down my cheeks, I wiped them quickly and laugh "Thank you for accepting me in your life, you all make this world so beautiful for me, I-I don't deserve it at all" My voice was cracking from all these tears and I break down. Seconds later I feel all the warmth that has been keeping me away from cold, all the lights that make me shine. They give me the strength to keep going on and I'll cherish every moment I spend with them. Cause they are my TREASURE.