(When you get bullied)

Bullying has always been a hot issue in your school, but it has never happened to you. Solely because you liked to stay out of trouble and partly because you never get on their nerves. But this time they target your friend who refused to run an errand for them, and that lead them to harassing her friend. Not wanting to let her friend suffer you stepped up and tried to stop them but this made them more angrier and you ended up in bruises, could've been more serious if not for the teachers coming into your class. They tried to call your brothers but you refused, knowing it'll be no good to let them know now since they're also busy with work. As soon as you stepped inside your house and met them, they immediately noticed the bandage on your head and the bruises on your hand. They made a big fuss about it of course, I mean, who wouldn't.

🐺:Who are they to do this to you? Are they insane?

🐶:Oppa it's—

🐼:They better apologize before I lost my temper.

🐨:Use 'we'.

🦊:Such an immature idiots.

🐮:Exactly! You didn't even do anything wrong.

🤖:Fuck it.

🐰:Shouldn't we report them? What if they do it again?

🦙:There will be no 'again', I just want to smash–

🐷:Let's calm down first and we'll think what we should do.

🐹:I'm boiling inside.

🐯:Y/n-ah, gwaenchanha?

🦁:I want to hunt them down right now.