(When they get angry on you)

Hyunsuk and Jihoon went out to buy some groceries and on their way home, they bought some cupcakes from Junghwan and Y/n's favorite cupcake shop and as soon as they come home and place the box of cupcakes on the table, all of them start hovering it.

🐮:Wow! It's my favorite!

🐺:Let me try it too!

🐰:It taste like strawberry

🐯:Majayeo.

🦁:Yedula have some!

🐶:Heol! It looks delicious!

🐨:Where did you buy this?

🐷:At the SS Cupcake shop, remember Y/n and Junghwan-ie always—What's that sound? OMG!

🐼:What is th—

Y/n turned over to answer the phone call she was getting but she had her cupcakes on her palm and as she tried to retrieve her phone from her pockets she knocked over the old vase Asahi's late grandmother had given them

🐶:Mianhae o-oppa, I wasn't looking—

🦙:It's grandma's vase.

🐯:Ruto...

🐹:What happened—

🐶:Mi-Mianhae oppa-deul, I'll try to fix—

🦙:It cannot be fixed Y/n.

🤖:How many times do I have to tell you to look where you're going and what you're doing?!

🐰:H-Hyung.

🐶:Naega mianhae.

🐷:Let's talk about this later okay? Y/n-ah, go to your room.

🐶:K-Khinde I have to collect this pieces.

🐼:I'll do it, geokjeongma.

Jeongwoo drags her to her room and tells her not to come out for now. In the middle of the night, when everyone falls asleep, Y/n took the pieces and tried to fix it with some supplements she had with her by watching the tutorials but then someone knocked on her door.

🐶:N-Nugu seyo?

🤖:Naya.

🐶:Sahi oppa?

🤖:Can you open this door?

🐶:Jamsimanyo.

She hides the pieces under her bed carefully and opens her door.

🐶:Wae—

As soon as she opens her door Asahi immediately engulf Y/n into his arms, feeling guilty for snapping at her for broking her grandma's vase. He didn't mean to take it overboard but he was kinda feeling stressed with his assignments and wasn't able to control himself. Asahi wasn't the type to dragging things longer but guilt ate him up, he feels ashamed to even ask for Y/n's forgiveness however sleep couldn't sink in so he came up to Y/n's door to ask for her forgiveness. A sigh of relief left his mouth when he heard some noise coming from her room, indicating that she hadn't fallen asleep yet.

🤖:Oppa is sorry... About earlier, I was in a bad mood.

🐶: Gwaenchanha I understand oppa, it's my fault too.

🤖:Ania I was too harsh, it's not your fault, please forgive your oppa.

🐶:I should be the one saying that, please forgive your Y/n.

🤖:How can I stay mad when you're this cute? Was I interrupting your sleep?

🐶:Ania I was just about to sleep.

🤖:Khire jaljja and don't worry about anything, arasseo?

🐶:Mmm jaljjayeo oppa.

When Sahi went back, Y/n tried to fix the vase again. The others feel sorry for her so they make a plan to surprise her in the morning with some cakes and chocolates. In the morning, without knocking they enter Y/n's room, there they find Y/n sleeping on her study table with a complete vase beside her,the guys were shocked and guilty. Y/n's alarm rangs and when she opened her eyes, she was really surprise to see the guys.

🐶:O-Oppa-deul, what are you—

🦙:Y/n-ah...

Ruto immediately went to hug her and squeeze her in his arms.

🦙:Why did you do this? Did you stay up all night?

🤖:Why didn't you tell me that you're fixing the vase when I came last night?

🐶:G-Geunyang, oppa I can't breath!

🐼:Ruto-ya, let her breath.

🐨:Why is your fingers–

🐶:It's nothing.

🐹:Let me see... Doyoung-ah, can you please give me the first aid?... You hurt yourself Y/n-ah... Wae?

🐶:Mianhae.

🦁:Don't be sorry, you're are agie.

🦊:Khire, if our agie is hurt then we'll hurt too.

Doyoung put the first aid kid on the table and help Mashiho to treat Y/n's wounds.

🐰:Here, is it serious?

🐶:Khinde oppa-deul, what were you—
*Her stomach growls*

🐷:Ja! Uri agie's hungry! Let's make food for her!

🐺:Khajja!!

🐯:Wa... The vase looks like a new one, it looks beautiful than before.

🐮:Maja hyung, the pieces looks loke art.

🐨:Y/n-ah, let's sleep after eating our breakfast, I know you're still sleepy.

🐶:Khire oppa

🐶:Oppa-deul!!

All:Eo?

🐶:Saranghae!