(When you guys went on a trip)

An unexpected trip is the most memorable, they say. Well..it is, but this comes with a package. As they arrived at Jeju island, Y/n immediately went towards the railing and inhaled the fresh air of Jeju-do.

🐶:Wa! Yeppeuda!

🐼:Isn't it? I know you would do this even though you didn't want to wake up early in the morning.

The oldest of the group, Hyunsuk and Jihoon along with Doyoung, Yoshi and Jaehyuk planned this trip beforehand and wanted to do it asap, and the plan included going early since they wanted to arrive early and take their time while exploring but the others have a problem of waking up early in the morning and even suggest they'll arrive later.

🐶:Mianhae~

🐨:There's nothing to be sorry of. Yah Jihoon-ah, how can we believe you when we haven't seen the place?

And the bickering goes. Hyunsuk silently watched them from the side and shook his head when the conversation took a U- turn and their bickering was going out of hand.

🐷:Let's spend this trip peacefully okay? Jja!! I think it's time to go back, everyone's ready to go right??

The lodge house they were staying in wasn't that far away from the island, the exquisite place was located on the far end of the street so they could just walk back there. As soon as they arrived, Jeongwoo being hyper immediately suggested they should start to unpack and continue their video games they couldn't finish playing.

🐺:The game hasn't ended yet, three or four of us still survived.

Meanwhile the other boys take in the lodge as they continue to look around.

🐹:The house really fit us.

🐰:Wa.. It's really pretty here.. I didn't get to look at it clearly since we were in a hurry to go out.

🐮:Look at the scenery.

🐷:Yaedeula let's change! Oh jamkkan... What about the room arrangements?

🦊:Yeah we should make it.

🐶:How about we spend the first night in one room or maybe living room? It'll be fun, we'll play games and drink—

🐷:Y/n you're–

🐼:Joah it'll be fun.

Asahi nodded his head, agreeing with Jihoon. Ruto silently laughed at their oldest who looked shocked and speechless that Jihoon was automatically up for Y/n's idea.

🦁:Khire.. Since uri agie wants to spend the night together, we'll do it!

🐶:Yay!!