(When you found out that you're not siblings)

🐰:Hyung-deul, have y'all seen Y/n?

🐯:Y/n? Aniyo, wasn't she with you guys?

🦊:She was... Khinde..

🐺:Hyung she's not even in the toilet.

🐷:Could she have..gone home?

🐹:You haven't found her yet?

🐨:What happened? Why are you guys so tense?

🐷:It's my fault...

🐼:Hyunsuk hyung... What are you saying?

🐷:Let's search for her once again in this building and I'll explain later.

What could've caused this chaos?

FLASHBACK

All the family went to Hyunsuk's girlfriend birthday party and had fun. Y/n went to the toilet and after coming out, Sunghee(Hyunsuk's girlfriend) pulled her to her room.

🐶:Eonni I haven't greeted you properly right? I'm Y/n and... Happy birthday!

👧:Oh thank you! You're really cute and polite. I drag you here because I don't really know what to wear after this party ends.

🐶:You're going somewhere?

👧:Mmm I'm going somewhere with Suk-ie.

🐶:Oh okay, but I'm not that good at picking clothes.

👧:You're really a fashionista, the way you dress is really cool, even now.

🐶:A...Suk-ie oppa dressed me, I'm just wearing the clothes he picked.

👧:He did? Um... May I ask who are you to him?

🐶:Ne?

👧:Aside from being a younger sister to him?

🐶:I-I don't get what you're trying to say—

👧:Oh come on! You know what I'm talking about! Wait.. Don't tell me you don't know that you're not his sister? He didn't tell you?

🐶:E-Eonni, what are you–

👧:Stop trying to deny it. Okay I'll be a good person and tell you this. You're not Hyunsuk's real sister and he is not your real brother. Suk-ie saw you in the park when you were little and when he find out that you don't have parents anymore, he kind of adopted you and let you stay in their house...

Y/n was shocked and dumbfounded,so many things were running inside her head, is this true? Or is she just assuming things? Unfortunately when she starts to connect the dots she came to realise the missing patterns.But..she hope that she's lying. Tears start to beam in her eyes and she just wants to escape from this world.

👧:Wae? Are you shocked?

🐶:Y-You're lying r-right?

👧:Hah! Why would I lie? You're really a fool for not—

Y/n tried to go out of the room but Sunghee stopped her.

👧:You're going to your so called brother right? Eyyy don't be stupid, telling him won't do you anything.

🐶:Le-Let me go...

👧:Listen! Just stay away from them, it's easy. Let go of the knob.

🐶:N-No.. I'll find out the truth myself. Let go! Let—

You pushed her and just in time Hyunsuk enters the room. He was really shocked at your behavior and went to his girlfriend.

🐷:Y/n-ah! What are you doing?!