(When you're drunk)

🐨:Aish! I told her not to drink too much.

🐼:Y/n-ah, y/n-ah! Can you hear me?

🐶:Oh! Oppa! Jihoon-ie oppa!!

🦙:She's really drunk.

🐺:What should we do?

On returning from the Zoo, Jihoon, Junkyu, Jaehyuk, Yedam, Ruto, Jeongwoo and Y/n went out to the store to buy some late night snacks when they come across a vendor near the store. The ahjusshi was selling some Korean traditional drinks that was popular during the ancient time. Being pulled by curiosity Y/n asked Junkyu and Jaehyuk who she knew would agree with her to buy some for her and promise them she will just take a tiny sip from it. The two agreed without much argument and bought a bottle of the drink, unbeknownst to them Y/n choose the one with the 0.05℅ alcohol in it and after smelling it for a second she drank half of the bottle without any warning. At first she didn't show any sign of being drunk but after a minute or two she started to act strange which grabbed Yedam's attention and here they are, outside the store waiting for the others who've gone to the new shop near the zoo to pick them up since they were supposed to go home together.

🦁:When will they arrived?

🦊:There! Yeogi hyung!

And the others arrived. Jihoon didn't update Hyunsuk about Y/n's conditions beforehand which he regrets seeing the oldest expression. Of course he noticed right away.

🐷:What happened Y/n??

🐼:She got a little.. Drunk.

🐯:What??

Doyoung just stared at Y/n in awe.

🐮:Is she okay?

🤖:Seems like she's not.

🐶:Haha... Oppa-deul.. I want to *hiccups* go to...

🐹:Let's move her to the backseat.

🐶:Amusement park! Let's go to *hiccups* the amusement!

🦁:Let's go home first okay?

🐶:Ne!