(When you act like you have a crush on someone)

🐶:Oh Yuri-ah, I have a crush on someone...Mmm...He's really handsome and he's tall and everything you can dream about. We talked for a while and he seemed like a good person. Oh my brother's?? um..I haven't told them yet, it's a secret for now, arasseo...ne..annyeong.

You didn't have a crush, but you wanted to prank your brothers for always tricking you so you decided to pay them back. They've always been worried after your breakup with your boyfriend who cheated on you, you've moved on from him of course but it took you a long time so having a new crush would somehow make them lose their mind trying to figure out who the guy is. You use your tactics to draw their attention by acting obvious that you're talking with someone on the table and making a sneaky call with your friend while they were all in the living room. You kinda whispered about the crush part and immediately went to your room to which they followed you, trying to find out who you're taking about. As soon as the call ended, Jihoon come inside your room.

🐼:So who is this guy you're talking about??

🐶:Mwo? D-Did you hear me?

And you pretend to be surprised.

🦙:All of us heard you.

🤖:So??

🐺:He's handsome? Really handsome?

🐨:And it's a secret?

🐷:Who's this lucky guy?

🦊:Y/n-ah.

🐰:I'm so curious.

🐹:Is it someone from school?

🐯:Your class?

🦁:Y/n-ah, you can't keep it as a secret forever.

🐮:How can you keep it from me?

You know you can't drag this any longer since you're bad at lying and pretending so you put on your innocent smile and shrug.

🐶:Soljighi... My crush.. doesn't exist.

They look at you in suspicion but soon realise you pranked them and you burst into laughter.

All:Ya!! Choi Y/n!!!