(When they teach you how to cook)

Cooking wasn't really your thing, but you decided to learn how to make some easy dishes so that you can make your own real food when you're hungry. The boys decided to help you, they were even more excited than you were cause it's your first time asking them to teach you something so domestic.

🐰:The apron really suits you.

🐶:Gomawo oppa.

🐹:Ja! Y/n-ah, are you ready?

🐶:Mmm, let's do it!!!

🤖:Make sure not to get hurt.

🦊:Ruto-yah can you pass me the frying pan?

🦙:Ne hyung.

The guys suggest to teach you how to make pancakes since you liked them and so far, you were safe from any harm.

🐯:Put this strawberry...like this.

🐶:Like this?

🐺:Wa... Y/n-ah, you're doing a great job, it look so pretty.

Jeongwoo patted your head as you put some other decorations on top of your own made pancakes.

🐼:Ya, don't ruffle her hair, it will get messy.

🐷:Junghwan-ah let's prepare the table.

🐮:Ne hyung I'm coming!

After you make the pancake, Mashiho guided you to cut some fruits but you were really clumsy with the knife and it almost slipped from your hand.

🐨:Be careful with the knife.. A-ania.

🐹:You're making her nervous hyung. Let's try again, put your hand like this and...

🦁:Uri agie looks so cute while concentrating. I'm sure it will come out very tasty.

🐼:If you cut it like this it would be more easier.

🐶:O... Arasseoyeo.