The Prophetess

The sun shone over the wonderful wood. The birds sang merrily, and Ethan woke up. At first, he couldn't figure out where he was, and then everything came back to him.

There was a smell coming from somewhere in the camp that made his mouth water. He got up. It felt like a long time since he had had something to eat. He turned around to see if Drizzelmister was there, and he wasn't. Ethan got up and yawned. He went outside the tent. Outside he found Diagon waiting for him.

They both walked towards the smell and found that it came from the centre of the camp. There was a giant pot on a fire, and something was brewing inside it. Ethan felt his stomach rumble.

Drizzlemister was with the chief talking to him. Ethan saw Diana at his side, talking to Roddy. Ethan went and sat down beside them. The people of the camps had gathered around the pot. Then several women came out and handed wooden bowls around. They came to Ethan. Drizzemister, Diana and Roddy and given wooden bowls to them as well.

Then Two men took the pot off the fire, and three women served the broth. Ethan drained his bowl and wished he could have a second serving. It was the best broth he had had in all his life. It was not too salty, not too thick or thin it was just right.

After they had their breakfast, Drizzlemister stood up and said to the chief, "we should be moving along, but before that, we would like to meet the prophetess!"

"Yes, this way," he said, leading the way. They came to a yellow tent, and there was a bell there, and the chief rang it. A voice said, "come in!"

Drizzlemister, Ethan, Diana. Roddy and Diagon went into the tent. There was an older woman seated on a chair. Come in and make yourself at home!"

"How can I help?" said the woman putting on her spectacles and looking at them.

Ethan told everything that had happened. Part of him wished that someone had written down what had happened so he could just hand them a book of it. He had lost count of how many times he had had to repeat the story of the dragon's escape from the notebook.

'Well, what do you think we can do?" asked Drizzemister. "We just came to consult you to ask your opinion on the matter."

'Well, you need to get the dragon out of Terreristia as soon as possible before things go wrong. Dragons are immune to most weapons!"

"Yes, we don't know any weapon that is strong enough to kill a dragon!" said Drizzlemister.

"Another dragon could!" said the woman looking at Diagon. "I heard the stories yesterday. I didn't have the privilege of seeing you in your proper shape."

"Well, you may see me yet, but there is no space for me to transform here," said Diagon, wagging his tail.

"Well, you have one option. You can use the fairy flints to destroy the notebook and destroy the dragon!" said the prophetess and then added, "both Teresstia and Celestia depend on you all succeeding in this mission. I will do my best to advise you."

"Where can we find these flints?" asked Drizzlemister, who was all about getting things done.

"Well, you need to rescue it from the petrified palace. You will have to break the spell that petrifies all the inhabitants of the palace."

"Where is the petrified palace?" asked Diana, looking at the prophetess. "How can we get there?"

"You will have to locate it in the magical maze in the gorgons garden! She is the one that put a spell on the palace! You will have to defeat the giants and fights the gnomes that within the maze as well."

"There is nothing for it but to go and find this map!" said Dirzzlemister tugging at his beard. We better set off there as soon as possible!"

"I would advise you to go there as fast as possible. Perhaps your companion can take you there fast, as you can only teleport at twelve, and you can arrive there rather than waiting for the time to be right!"

"Yes, thank you for your advice. What would be your payment?" asked Drizzlemisteer pulling out his purse from his cloak.

"Well, I want Dragonfire," said the prophetess looking at Diagon. I can use it to brew better potions."

"Alright!" said Diagon, and they went out of the tent. The chief told one of the men to bring a torch. There was a flash, Diagon turned into a dragon and shot a flame and lit the torch, and the torch was set ablaze by his fire.

Then the chief thanked Diagon, and they took the torch to the woman's tent, and she took out several candles and lit them with the fire from the torches."Keep that fire safe," said the prophetess looking at the chief.

They walked out of the tent, and the chief told a man to send the fire around if someone wanted dragon fire.

 "We better set off immediately," said Drizzelmister looking up at the sky. "The sooner, the better. We are running out of time!"

There was a flash, and Diagon increased his size and lay low for Drizzlemister, Diana and Ethan to climb. Roddy said he needed to go back to his men and see how they were doing. So they said their goodbyes. They took their leave from the clan chief, and people came out of the tents to see them off and waved goodbye as Drizzlemister, Diana, and Ethan flew off on Diagon.

Diagon rose into the sky. He flew higher and higher. He flew high over the clouds and kept on flying towards the mountains in the distance.

They soon left the woods behind as they flew in search of the Gorgons garden. Diagon flapped his wings. The breeze was cool, and they passed over villages, forests and fields that spread like a painting below them.