The Fay Flints

The king tugged at his beard. "Very well, you should go and complete your quest. I know that you have done much already, but I will be eternally grateful if you return to our kingdom once you've taken care of everything in Terristia as you mention."

"We will do our very best to help you in every way you can, your. Majesty," said Drizzlemister bowing low.

"I will gift you something that will be useful to you. It's precious. It's priceless. It was a gift from the fay!"

"Thank you, your majesty," said Drizzlemister and Diana together. The king got up from his throne and said, "come with me!"

Drizzlemister, Diana, Ethan and the princess followed him. He climbed up the two flights of stairs and came to a door and took a set of keys from his pockets, and unlocked the door with one of the keys. Then he went inside a room with a four-poster bed, a writing table, wardrobe and a cupboard.

Then he pulled open a drawer and took something to his hand. Then he turned to face them. "This is fairy flints. The fire created by striking these flints can only be quenched by reading the magic words written on the flints! I want to give this to you. You can use this to destroy the notebook!

"We thank your majesty from the bottom of our hearts! We need this!"

"Now go!" said the king, and then Diana cast her ring on the floor, and it stood like a wheel and began to grow and glow at the same time. It grew and grew until anyone could walk through the ring hole, and they saw some trees in the distance. They could see the stars shining. Diana stepped in through the hollow, and Drizzlemister and Ethan followed!

Ethan looked and saw that they were in some meadow or grass field, and from a distance came a roar. It came from the direction of the trees. Diagon listened and said, "that is the tongue of dragons! He is angry!"

"Let's go see why!" said Drizzlemister, and everyone hopped on to Diagon. Diagon took off and flew over the field. Then he flew over the trees and came to an opening in the forest with a giant dragon. Diagon hovered in the air and flew downwards. Just as he was trying to land, the dragon blew fire at Diagon. Diagon dodged.

The dragon blew fire, again and again, Diagon going and flew off into the air. The other dragon followed. Ethan noticed that it was the same dragon that had come out of the notebook. We need the notebook. Let's find it and destroy it, and then we can be rid of the dragon!

"If you are looking for this, I have it with me!" said a voice, and for the first time, Ethan saw the wicked wizard!

He was wearing a dark purple cloak and wore a pointed hat. He had a staff in one hand and held on to the dragon with one hand. Ethan stretched his hand, and the ring shot forward and turned into a spear. He hurled it at the wizard and it stuck him on the chest.

The Wizard yelled in pain and lost his grip on the staff, and fell off the dragon. Something fell out of his pocket.

The Wizard yelled in pain and lost his grip on the staff, and fell off the dragon. Something fell out of his pocket. The Dargon flew off into the forest. Once Diagon had landed, Drizzlemsiter got the Notebook that had fallen and struck the fay flints.

A fire sprang where the sparks fell on the grass. Drizzlemister grabbed the Notebook and thrust it into the fire. Immediately the fire rose higher and higher until it reached the clouds. It was a pillar of fire. Ethan stared, unable to believe his eyes. The Notebook blazed in a blinding light, and then the flame died down, and there was nothing but a small fire remaining.

Ethan looked and saw that only ashes were remaining of what was once the

Notebook. Drizzlemister read out the magic words on the fire, and the fire died down. The Wizard groaned. He was wounded badly. Drizzlmister stretched his hand, and his ring shot out of his hand, turned into a pair of shackles and fastened themselves onto the Wizard's hands.

Then Diana stretched her hand, and the ring in her finger shot down. The ring fell and started spinning. Then it stood still and grew and grew, and there was a bright glow, and it turned into a portal as it had done before.

She stepped through the portal, and then Driazzlemister, Ethan and Diagon followed. Drizzlmister was leading the Wicked WIzard with him, and they were standing in front of a tall white tower. There were men and women in long robes and pointed hats going to and fro and in and out of the building.

They all walked towards the entrance of the building. Everyone stopped and looked at them and spoke in hushed voices. They climbed up the flight of stairs and went into a hall where a man with a tall pointed hat was sitting at a desk.

The man was writing something and looked up when he heard them approaching. He looked at them. He gasped and said, "well done!"

He rang the bell, and men dressed in armour came and took charge of the wicked Wizard. "Lock him up in a high-security cell."

The guards escorted the Wicked Wizard out of the room. He shouted, "there will be consequences!"

"You will have your chance to speak during the trials!" said the man with the long beard.

Drizzlemister stretched his hands, and the shackled turned into a ring and came back to his finger, and the guards shackled him with a new pair.

Everyone watched as the guards took the Wicked Wizard out of the room.

"Thank you for bringing that man to us! You've saved us a world of trouble!" said the bearded man and came up to them and shook hands with Drizzlmister.