Part One

"I don't care! Keep looking!" Derek paced around the loft, while Stiles and Scott sat on the couch, bounding their legs nervously. Allison, Lydia, and Isaac were out with Argent, all looking for you.

"People don't just disappear," Stiles shook his head.

"Yeah, no shit," Derek replied.

"Okay, just think. What did she do all day? Did she go anywhere o-or something? Has anyone seen her all day?" Scott asked.

"She was with you guys last. Her phone's right here," Derek held up your phone, before exhaling harshly.

"Maybe it's time to tell your dad, Stiles. He can help us," Scott suggested.

"Maybe I should, yeah," Stiles got out his phone, before hearing the loft doors open.

The three of them froze, looking at the door cautiously as you stood in front of them.

"What's going on?" you frowned slightly.

"What's going... What's going on!?! Everyone has been looking for you for the whole day! Where the hell were you?" Derek yelled at you.

"I was on a hunt, I-I forgot my phone, I meant to text you-" you started.

"Stiles, Scott, get out. Now," Derek clenched his jaw as he kept his glare on you.

The two boys nervously stumbled out of the loft, not wanting to leave you alone with Derek.

"Did you not think it was important to let someone know where you were?' his voice was calm, but the anger was still evident in his face.

You hated when he would act like this. Ignore you for 40 percent of the time, yell at you for 60. You had grown tired of it.

"I forgot," your voice was low.

"We wasted the entire day looking for you," he crossed his arms.

"And I never told you to look for me. If you're just gonna get mad at me, then I'd like to go now," you replied.

"You're unbelievable, you know that? If I had it my way, you wouldn't be in the pack. You're less important than Stiles," you always felt hurt by his words, yet never showed any emotions.

"Yeah, I'm unbelievably useless, as you keep reminding me," you sighed.

"I don't understand why you can't just..." you cut him off, before running your fingers through your hair.

"Why I can't just listen? Why I can't just stop being useless? I'm a fucking mistake and you keep reminding me every single second you get. Don't you think I know by now? If I could change, I would. You refuse to give me the bite and so does Scott. I'd leave Beacon Hills if I could, leave instead of forcing you all to live with the burden of knowing me," you were already exhausted from your day, and Derek pushing your buttons didn't help one bit.

"I never said that," he started.

"You don't have to. I see the way you look at me, I see the way you all look at me. I have nothing more to say to you, Derek, so if you don't mind, I'm going home," he stayed silent while you walked out of the loft. You felt a tear fall down your face before wiping it away, heading back home.

---
"Mom, I'm home," you placed your bags aside as you pulled off your jacket.

You walked up the stairs, kissing your younger brother's forehead.

"How's Mom?" you asked him.

"She said she was feeling better but I don't believe her," he replied.