Oliver Queen : Jealous

Warning : language 

Y/N's Pov 

We had finally caught Slade Wilson and we were all officially safe. At least at the moment. John encouraged Oliver to throw a party at the Verdant so that we could all celebrate. So everyone went home to change their clothes for the party. Oliver quickly changed and ran to me "hey.. I'm leaving, I'm going to go check if Thea needs any help" he explained. I smiled and nodded, I gave him a kiss on the cheek softly and then he left. 

Now it's my turn to change. Okay, what should I wear. I opened my cupboard and took out a black dress (the one below)

and blacked heeled boots (the ones above)

I grabbed my phone and left. Once I got to the Verdant the parking lot was full so I realized that everyone might already be here. Right before i walked in, my phone started ringing. It was a random number. I picked up the call and put my phone to my ear and went inside the club. 

Not that many people yet. 

"Hello?" someone from the other line said

"Erm Hi, who's this?" i asked politely 

"Y/N?!" the voice exclaimed 

"yeah it's me. Who are you?" i asked again 

I saw Oliver and john standing at the bar so i started to walk towards them. 

"Y/N it's Jesse, Jesse Katsopolis remember?" Jesse explained excitedly (Jesse Katsopolis from full house!!)

"Jess?! Oh. My. God, it's been so long!" i exclaimed 

Oliver and John heard my voice so they turned around. They both smiled at me. 

"gosh I know right, Danny gave me your number" Jesse said 

John walked towards me and said "you look beautiful y/n"

i smiled at him and continued walking to Oliver