happy ending

Dev remembered the ring in his side table draw , he took out the box and knelt down
" Trish will you be the love of my life" he asked, she loved it how he was trying to be the man she wants " I am " she replied with happiness and he slowly put the ring on her finger, she pulled him again for an embrace and that night they made love and became one

Early morning before the sun came up Trisha opened her eyes to see the silhouette of his face from the light coming from the ajared door, sleeping on his strong arms and smelling his sweet, heady scent. That night when she slept she felt good for the first time about her future after nine months, inhaling his scent and love in the air she closed her eyes to a beautiful sleep.

Dev woke up in the morning with no pillows on his side like the Wagah border that seperates the both of them but instead Trisha was in his embrace like a garden of roses spread out on his bead, she was sleeping softly. He kissed on her temple carefully and promised himself to love and protect her and her heart always.

It was the day of Trisha's graduation , it was a big day.Trisha was getting ready, Dev had forced her to buy a new dress for it and there she was wearing a pink maxi that was simple and elegant,Dev decided to be extra for her event that he decided to wear the tux he wore for her birthday. After combing his hair all the way back and applying gel, he went to check on Trisha she was wearing her heels sitting on the hall sofa
"Do you think I'm over dressed. Shall I remove the coat " he asked a bit worried
" No no you look fantastic" she replied smiling at his unsure self, is Dev that worried about what I'll think she thought, the corner of her lips formed a smile without her realising.

The graduation ceremony happened in small hall, the architecture was simple . Dev sat in the seats allotted for the students family, he suddenly remembered something and dialled a number as Trisha was walking up the stage to receive her diploma. It was Mr.Balan , he had video called his Father in law so that he could see his daughter recieving her diploma in live.

Mr.Balan was watching news in T.V when he suddenly got an international video call , he picked up and to his surprise it was a live video of his daughter walking up the stage in her black coat and academic hat. She did inform him yesterday about the ceremony but he was so glad to watch her receiving it. He felt his eyes become moist and he smiled at the screen as she received the certificate in her hand with a proud smile . He heard the voice of his son in law in the background " are you happy uncle, your daughter has successfully finished her course"
" Ofcourse son, waiting to meet you both in a few days " he said expectantly. Trisha came down the stage towards Dev and noticed the video call he was in and she realised it was her dad, she excitedly got near him to talk to her father
" Dad! , Thank you for calling us"
" No dear Dev had called me from there, I'm so glad I could see it live, we are all proud of you two" he smiled, she put a hand over Dev's shoulder and lied over him holding the camera and that gesture was enough for him to understand what his daughter feels for Dev and that only made him more happier.

After ending the call , she murmured a thank you still lying on his shoulder, she stood up at the sight of Max and darted towards him and Dev was kind of annoyed at the sight of her best friend but  her best friend is my buddy too he reminded himself. Max was congratulating her and wishing her luck on her returning back " you know I'll miss you badly" he told a bit emotionally. " Oh Max I'll miss you too, there's whatsapp we'll always be in touch" she cheered him , he went for an embrace and she patted his back as he hugged her. Dev no matter how cool he tried to be didn't like the best friends being too close but he knew how goodbyes are and how Max really doesn't have a family so it will be more hard for him. He waved at Max and Went to get drinks, as he walked back to them Max had left.
" I got drinks for the three of us "
" Ouh Max he had work , he left"
" Can I be honest with you, I am as much possessive as you are" he informed
" Okay" she wondered
" Just saying"
" Am I not allowed to talk to the opposite sex?" she questioned
" Ofcourse you can talk to me and your father for example" he grinned smartly
" Do you mean that the Mighty Dev can even get jealous?" She raised a brow
" Only when it's about you" his voice became stern and Trisha whistled " fii fii, look at the change in our Dev sir from flippant to serious"
" Baah whatever" he got up and pulled her up, he called out to one of the student nearby " salut, je suis le mari de Trisha, pouvez-vous cliquer sur une photo"
hi I am Trisha's husband, can you click a pic" he spoke with pride when he was addressing him as her husband and Trisha noticed how honoured he felt saying that, she held his arm tight as she posed for the picture.

Sooo they finally become a happy couple and one more short chapter and thats the happy ending of Dev and Trisha, please vote . Comment and tell me how much you liked them both :)