the not so happy ending

Dev and Trisha were more than happy to be
Back home, the monsoon sky of chennai welcomed them with a drizzle. Pooja and Krishna were waiting in the arrivals area , Pooja felt a bit tensed because she was a little worried that how the couple had progressed in the relationship. In the last six months her family decided to have less contact with both the couple so that they'll bond better but was it for the better or the worse she wondered. Dev and Trisha were getting their baggages and they loaded them in a trolley , Trisha insisted on pushing it but Dev forced himself like always. Trisha jabbed his ribcage with her elbow and he flinched exaggerating pain and they both burst into light laughter . Watching Dev and Trisha exiting out of the airport happily with eyes full of love , Pooja was just surprised though this is what she wanted.They couple waved at them , as the siblings united they hugged taking terms as Trisha watched the happy reunion, Pooja smiled at her beautiful sister in law and embraced her well " welcome back, youre glowing" she complimented.
"Well thank you" she smiled.
" Can I credit my brother for that" she asked excited, Trisha didn't know how to react she felt kind of shy and embarrassed because six months back she was complaining about Dev to her.
" Glad you're back, Meghna really missed you"
" I missed her more " she replied
"Ok come on let's go" he walked taking over the trolley . Trisha pulled Dev aside and asked for his phone to make a call, Dev's face lit up at her question " I actually have a surprise for you so let's not delay, get in" he started boarding the car pulling her in. Krishna sat in the front passenger seat and Dev and Trisha sat in the middle, Pooja remembered their first trip together when Dev and Trisha were actually sitting feets apart even inside a car and now they wete sticking together like  post it notes.
"What a change over mama" she mumbled catching Trisha's attention.Trisha didn't want to annoy Krishna but she felt like seeing her dad first , she wanted to request him to drive there first .
" Can we go to my pa-". Dev cut in not letting her speak " Krishnaa why did you take this route isn't it longer" he lunged in the front questioning him. Dev's irritating behaviour was annoying Trisha, what's wrong with him she wondered. Pooja noticed his overacting too

Trisha tried reaching her Dad but the call didn't go through. The car stopped at Dev's and they all got out lifting the baggages. As Trisha stepped in pulling her luggage the first person she came to face was her father, standing there with his soft eyes and charming smile waiting to embrace his favourite child. She was so happy to see him and so contented with Dev for his surprise. She hugged him tightly, she was angry at him for not being in touch with her for these past six months. He hugged her and patted on her back. " I'm so happy to see you" he kissed her on the forehead. Meghana walked up behind trying to surprise her little sister with her cute little bump, Trisha got excited at the sight of her pregnant sister, it was so new and exciting to see her like this, " oh my god , youre bump!" They embraced each other carefully.

It was going to be a month since they came back  from paris , Trisha was calculating something again and again. Dev was doing some work in his laptop but he couldn't miss   but notice how stressed she looked. "Something wrong ?" He asked doing his work. "Well yes!" She replied calculating,
" May I help you with it"
" Well actually my periods haven't come yet"
" Okay "
" What ok, what if I'm pregnant?" . There was no reply from Dev and Trisha remembered how Dev was a commitment phobe and wouldn't digest it so well, she looked up at his startled face, " relax I said what if not I am" irritatedly
" No it's not that" he tried to pacify her.
" Mr.Dev need not worry a pregnancy kit will solve our problem"
" Where where can we test it" he asked in anticipation
" In the toilet " she replied with a laugh
" Its just a kit I have to pee on it and it will show, may not be hundred percent accurate but yeah then we can take a blood test or something to confirm" she explained calmly
" Ok let's go!" He stood up
" Nope you go get me the kit and I'll check " she told him. Dev rushed out like his life depended on it, it kind of annoyed Trisha.
He was back in 10 minutes, he handed it to her without a word.she just plucked it from his hand and entered the toilet.
" Good news, I'm pregnant" she came out with a grin.
" Whaat!" Was his reaction. Pooja was about to knock Dev's room but it was half open and that's when she heard Trisha sharing the good news of her pregnancy, pooja immediately left down excitedly.

I apologise to everyone of you for the late update, please vote and comment