Act 2: Ultimate Tag Team

Scene 1:

It's the next day. Holly and Chase are already at school, walking around, while waiting for the rest of the group to show up.

Chase: Not that I care, or anything... But what happened to them?

Holly: Oh boy, how do I even start? Let's see... Eddie and Linda just had another kid, and this time, it's a boy named Stewart.

Chase: Wait wait wait... Another?

Holly: Yeah. They already had a girl. Sam, if I'm not mistaken.

Chase: Wow. They became grown-ups... What else happened?

Holly: Russ and Gail got married, and they were thinking about moving to the UK.

Chase: Who the fuck is Gail?

Holly: Russ's new girlfriend, remember?

Chase: ... Not really. How the fuck does he have a girlfriend?

Holly: Oh, c'mon, Russ is not that bad.

Chase: That fucker thinks he killed me, and he's living his life, as if nothing happened.

Holly: True, but what would you do, if you were in his shoes? Besides, you're the one who faked your own death.

Chase: Whatever... Enough of Russ, okay? It's time for me to ask what I'm afraid to ask... What happened to Bree?

Holly: Ehrm... Are you really sure you wanna know? 'Cause you're not gonna like it.

Chase: I think I can handle it.

Holly: Okay... Bree is dating Adam.

Chase: (shocked and angry) What?!

Holly: I'm sorry, Chase.

Chase: You gotta be fucking joking? Adam, the butt fucker? My worst enemy, Adam? She thinks I'm dead, and the first thing she does is date my nemesis?

Holly: I thought you didn't love her anymore.

Chase: And I don't, but this is just a big fat slap in the face.

Holly: Look, she didn't love you either, and you knew that, deep down.

Chase: And that's fine, but she could at least show some respect, and not marry Adam... What the fuck is she even doing with that guy?

Holly: Also, Adam became a totally different person. He's very religious now, and he's... Actually a good guy.

Chase: ... Are we talking about the same Adam? The butt fucker, Adam?

Holly: Yes. He's no longer like that. He became the polar opposite.

Chase: (sigh) I don't know what to say... You know what? From now on, let's not talk about any of them, ever.

Holly: Fine.

Chase: We got more important stuff to talk about... Like the pool party I'm having tonight.

Holly: Okay, about that... Why are you having this party?

Chase: You know, just doing something cool, to have a good time with my friends, and establish my dominance as the popular kid.

Holly: Yeah, and the real reason is?

Chase: I'm trying to get back together with Abby. She's going to Black Storm soon. This might be my last chance.

Holly: What the fuck is Black Storm?

Chase: Duh, White Lightning's rival school?

Holly: Okay... And why are you trying to get back together with this girl? I thought you dumped her because things got boring.