Act 8: Blue Fire Halloween

Scene 1:

It's been more than a month. Things are a bit better, but Chase and Holly are, as expected, not happy about the whole situation. Holly, Chase, Mark, Gemma, Greg, Kate and Abby are in Florida, in the trip that Mark and Gemma won, as an attempt to cheer up Chase, and distract themselves a bit. And it is Halloween. Right now, it's early afternoon, and they are at the water park, near Blue Fire.

Abby: (unenthusiastic) Yay, we're here.

Kate: I don't get it. Why is it empty?

Holly: Maybe because this is the Northern Hemisphere, and it's almost Winter.

Kate: Nah, not that.

Greg: They're probably just busy with Halloween. 

Mark: ...(notices a really high diving board, about 32ft tall) I could jump from there.

Gemma: Pfft, you could not.

Mark: Oh, yeah? I bet I can jump from up there, and do a triple backflip, followed by a 720º spin.

Greg: Those are really bold words. Are you sure you're able to back them up?

Mark: Wanna see it? Let's go.

Gemma: Oh, boy. Kate, get the camera.

[Mark starts walking towards the diving board. Gemma, Kate, and Greg follow him, and they are so excited, they don't even notice Holly, Chase and Abby are not moving]

Chase: And let me guess... We're gonna do something different.

Holly: Obviously. You said you wanted to scare some Blue Fire kids on Halloween. You're gonna get to do that.

Abby: You mind if I join you guys? Water parks bore me to death.

Holly: Absolutely not. Let's go.

Scene 2:

They just arrived at Blue Fire High. Even though it's a Saturday, there seem to be a lot of students in there, having some sort of Halloween party.

Abby: Wow. Finally, I get to see the legendary Blue Fire High, that everyone seems to love. Let's see what the fuss is all about.

Chase: Not that legendary.

Holly: Don't listen to him, he's just mad because he lost a fight over there, in the parking lot.

Chase: Haha, very funny... Can we go scare the shit out of some kids now?

Holly: Hell yeah!

[Before they go in, a group of primary school kids dressed up in Halloween costumes shows up]

Primary School Kids: Trick or treat?

Holly: ... (evil grin) Fuck off!

[The kids run away, scared]

Abby: (laughing) Did you really just tell those kids to fuck off?

Holly: Yep. It's not my fault, they got terrified.

Chase: Bruh, looks like we're scaring kids already.

Abby: But those are primary school kids. Doesn't count.

Chase: Alright. Let's go scare a bunch of high schoolers, then... Say goodbye to Chase Dangel the human, enter Chase Dangel the ghost.

Holly: Okay, careful. We cannot be seen.

[They sneak into Blue Fire High, completely decorated in a Halloween theme. Turns out the students are all in the cafeteria, having a Halloween party, with costumes, music, and dancing. Holly, Chase and Abby are now behind the door]