all hell breaks loose

[Scene: Manor. Prue, Pandora Piper, Phoebe and a doctor walk inside.]

Piper: Okay, I think we made it. I'm sure we made it. Do you think we made it?

Prue: I don't know.

Phoebe: I think he would've attacked by now if we hadn't.

Doctor: Who? Who would've attacked? Why won't you tell me what's going on?

Pandora: Because we're busy trying to save your life.

Doctor: From who?

Prue: Uh, unfortunately we're not quite sure.

Piper: That's because Phoebe did not give us time to figure it out.

Phoebe: Well, I didn't have a lot of time, I mean, I can't control how far in the future my premonitions take place. I saw the attack, we kicked butt, what more do you want?

Pandora: I would like to know more about who we are up against.

Prue: Okay, Phoebe, maybe you should check the Book of Shadows, see if you can find anything else on this demonic hit man, okay?

Doctor: Excuse me, demonic?

Piper: And how to vanquish him, that would be a good thing to know, and do not get side tracked with the Cole potion thingy because the only ones we are concerned about saving right now is ourselves.

(Phoebe turns and heads up the stairs.)

Prue: Ah, okay, what Cole potion?

Pandora: Ah, he told her that he only killed because some demon cast a spell on him. How naive is that?

Prue: I thought she was over him?

Piper: Apparently not.

Doctor: What the hell are you talking about? First you tell me my life's in danger, then you abduct me from my work, now you're talking about demons and witches. Who the hell are you people?

Prue: Look, I know that this all sounds incredible, but it doesn't make it any less true. Alright, you're a healer, you do good, now either you have saved too many lives or you're about to save a life that they don't want you to save.

Doctor: They?

Pandora: Yeah, demons. Uh, more specifically, Shax. He was the Source's assassin.

Doctor: Hold it, I get it. This is a practical joke, right? Do you have a hidden camera here? My second wife put you up to this? Ah, it's just like her. (He laughs.)

Prue: O-o-okay, Dr. Griffiths, listen to me, this is anything but...

(She stops.)

Piper: What?

Prue: I don't know, I just felt a chill. Phoebe?

Phoebe: (from upstairs) Alright, alright, I'm coming!

(A tornado of wind twists through the front door.)

Piper: Phoebe!

Prue: Phoebe!

Pandora:Phoebe!

(The tornado flies through the foyer and knocks Prue Pandora and Piper to the floor knocking Piper out. A clap of thunder is heard, and the tornado calms down and Shax appears. He is a tall demon and is gray all over. Gray long hair, gray skin, gray unbuttoned shirt and gray long pants.)

Doctor: Dear god.

Prue: No!

(Prue gets up off the floor and pushes the Doctor out of the way. Shax throws an aerokinetic blast at Prue and she literally crashes straight through a wall.)