Losing Her

*Lillian POV*
I had made a huge fucking mistake. The only god damn thing I could think about now was what it felt like to have Law's hand trail along my bare skin and what his lips felt like against mine.

I shouldn't have let it happen but man did it feel so good. The perfect distraction.

I closed the door behind us and dropped my bags into a heap. My brain was so consumed by tiredness and by the unfortunate horny thoughts that I bumped right into Law.

You know what the problem with being short is? The first thing you see looking up to someone is their lips.

I watched as Law's lips curl into a smirk, "What are you thinking about that has you so distracted?"

"Nothing." I answered all too quickly. My brain quickly recapping what it felt like to have a nearly naked Law over me.

He tilts my chin up with his finger and forcing my gaze, "You know liars gets punished." He whispered lowly, "If you want it just ask."

I hum slowly contemplating my brain easily drifting from logic, "But that means I have to ask you first and I am already riding off the high that you caved and kissed me first."

Law leans down his breath hot on my lips, "We don't talk about what happened on the trip," he slid his hand down and braced my jaw before his kissed me long and slow.

I let out a small whine as our tongues run along each other's the pace slow and languid as we drank in eat other.  My brain sliding back into the comforting dopamine haze with ease.

He didn't deepen this kiss but took his sweet time tasting every inch of my mouth.

When he pulled back, he chuckled, "I love the sounds you make. So needy."

I lick my lips slowly my brain fuzzy, "What happened to what happens on vacation stays on vacation?"

"Aw." He let his suit case down with an audible thump, "I hadn't put my suit case down yet so technically still on vacation."

I scoff, "You're such an ass."

"With how you grabbed onto it I thought you liked my ass," Law taunted openly starting to strip down front of me.

My face flared red from angry and embarrassment, "What are you doing?"

"Showering. Want to join? I bet an orgasm would do you good." He asked leaning against the door frame to the bathroom shirtless with the front of his jeans undone.

I threw my shoe at him, "Jesus fuck Law. Kissing you was the biggest fucking mistake of my life. Especially if you are going to act like some alley cat in heat." I wasn't serious of course. Was it an actually mistake? Maybe? But for some reason I felt if I was going to have an emotional make out session Law would be the one to have it with. He seemed to be able to detach the emotion from it. Well mostly. Doesn't matter. Like Law said no times for romance crap. I could deal with that later.

For now, I stretched out on the couch and waited to shower.

I didn't realize I fell asleep until my shoulder was shaken and I felt a drop of water land on my forehead.

I groan in retaliation.

"Get up shortie. You will sleep better if you shower."

When I crack open and I am met with the fine black hairs of Law's treasure trail. Law was towering over me in just a lilac towel. I roll my eyes and wipe the drop of water from his hair off my forehead, "Are we going to start having to make a clothes rule for the house?"

"Go ahead; not like I will listen anyway." Law chuckles but extends a hand.

I take it and hoist myself up. Instead of making my way to the bathroom I run a hand through Law's damp fair and push it from his face, "I don't think I have seen your full face. Your hair is always hanging over it."