Unfold

A beautifully wealthy family was what this luckily 10-year-old boy was born into. Even so young he thirsted for the power that this life had given him. He drowned in unimaginable wealth, he had servants that would come as soon as he called and do everything he wanted, and most importantly everyone knew him and was absolutely terrified of him. It was pure bliss for the young blonde. Even at such a young age he knew that the only way to make it in this world was to have power.

His family however had other ideas. They did countless hours of charity services and treated the people with kindness and understanding. It sickened him. They were born into riches and power and they squandered it.

Worst of all the people didn't appreciate what the family did.

The boy, his parents, and his younger brother were out for a walk one day to go serve at a soup kitchen and they were jumped by some thugs. They were bound, blind folded, and brought to the town square. They were tied to posts and stoned.

The older blonde boy could hear his brother beg for death while he sobbed uncontrollably and he could hear his farther pleading with the crowd to stop and begging them to answer why they were doing this.

"The Donquixote family has always been cruel, narcissistic people that abused their power. They are breed malicious. When pure evil runs through a bloodline it is only a matter of time until the descendants are corrupted to." The child didn't recognize the voice but he could tell it was an older man set in his ways.

"Your ancestors killed my child and showed no remorse!"

"My daughter was raped by one of you! She was so scarred she committed suicide!"

The young boy was not scared by all the threats. He was not scared even though each time he was pelted with another stone, a new wound would open up and blood seeped down his face and through his clothes.

The young blonde was simply enraged.

He lashed against his chain causing them to cut into his thin wrists. He roared with the last bit of energy in his lungs, "I WILL SURVIVE THIS AND I WILL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!"

*Lillian POV*

Just casually get tea today. There is a cart in the break room, mugs and all.

Law did his best to prepare me last night. Ways to mask my emotion and keep my nerves down, but he was still honest and said that I would have to be mentally prepared that horrible, unspeakable things might happen to me especially because Doflamingo had targeted me.

He told me it was most important to be strong; if I stayed strong Doflamingo would continue to play with me. If I was weak, he would take advantage of me, break me, and toss me out like trash.

I step into the employees' lounge taking off my hat and leather gloves and shoving them into the pockets of my sapphire coat.

There were simple white mugs with the same design as Doflamingo's business card hanging on a wooden rack next to coffee makers and Keurig.

Luckily Doflamingo wanted a fancy employee lounge.

I open and close the Keurig to make sure there wasn't an old cup in and hit the button to boil water.

Opening my purse, I fish out the lavender and chamomile tea bag I brought with me.

When I turn to set it in my cup, I am met with a familiar man's face that was very much invading my personal bubble.

"You're from the bar the night of my performance." I step back from man enjoying my personal space and my nose not being invaded by his rancid morning breath.