Untitled Part 14

Tris's perspective

After Tobias got out of the hospital I drove him to his house. We walked in and no one was home.
"Tris! I found a note from Marcus!" Tobias called to me from the kitchen.

I walked and he gave me a summary of the note. The main point was Marcus had a big meeting and would be away for the rest of the week.

"That is good news!" I say smiling at him.

He starts doing a really bad dance.

"Ahh! My eyes!" I yell at him, trying to be funny and he laughs.

I look over at the time and right before I could even read it Tobias covered my eyes.

"Hey!" I say to him a bit confused.

"Hey is for horses!" he says.

"Take your hands off my eyes"

"No," he says like a liitle kid.

"Why?"

"Me likey my hands on your eyes, Trissy," he says like a little kid, yet again.

"What is going on here!" a male voice yells.

Tobias quickly, without a sound,  took his hands off my eyes. 'Don't make a sound,' he mouthed to me and I nodded.

"Nothing Marcus" Tobias called to him as he opened the closet door.

'You'll be safe in here,' he mouthed to me and I walked in. He kissed my forehead and closed the door. I sat down on the floor and brought my knees to my chest. I sat there scared and worried about what woud happen to Tobias but I didn't dare make a sound. All I could really do was sit down and wait for this storm to end.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Tobias's Perspective

After shutting the closet door, I walked out of the kitchen. Marcus was waiting for me. He was wearing a suit and had a black briefcase in his hand. His hair was combed back and his eyes flooded with hatred.

"Tobias! Get cleaned up and you're off the hook as of now."

I nodded and made a sharp turn.

"Also, make dinner for three and make it something fancy," Marcus snapped.

"Yes sir," I said as Murcus walkd upstairs to his bedroom.

I turned and walked into the kitchen. I opened the closet door and pulled Tris up.

"What did he do to you?" she asked.

"He said i'm off the hook for now and that he wants me to make dinner for three."

"Why?" she asks.

"No clue," I say as I pull out some fish and start to cut it.

"You cook?" she asks surprised.

"No, I'm just playing with my food," I say back sarcastically.

We both laugh a little too loudly.

"Hi Marcus!" Tris says sweetly and I turn around.

"Hello Tris," Marcus says kindly. "What brings you here?" he asks.

"I came to steal your personal chef," Tris jokes.

I couldn't help but laugh and Marcus and Tris started laughing as well.

"I need him tonight, we are having my girlfreid over. You could come for dinner if you want," Marcus offered.

"I'd love to!" Tris says.

I smile at Tris and she smiles back.