Untitled Part 6

Tris's prospective

I open the door and drag Christina in with me. Molly walks up to me.

" Hey stiff, what happened to you face. You look a little red." I sigh and walk way. Then I hear the sound of flesh hitting flesh and some gasps. I run out of the room and squeeze though the crowd. I see Zeke and Eric fighting. Eric punches one of Zeke's pecs.

" Oww! You hit my man boob!' Zeke says and the crowd burst into laughter. Four steps in between them.

" Ladies, Ladies clam the hell down!" He yells on the top his lungs, then Eric takes a swing at his face. Four catches his fist and twists it.

" I will break your wrist if you don't get out of my house this second."  Then he lets go of the fist and Eric scrambles out of the house. The crowd breaks apart and Four walks over to me. He puts his arm around my shoulders like he did earlier today. Why is he doing this to me so often?

" what happened to your face, its a little red?" he says while leading me somewhere. 

"uh... nothing" I say.

" Tris, please tell me what happened." he says as he looks at me with a censured look.I sigh and role my eyes.

" Eric slaped me..." I say clamly. Four drops his jaw and mumbles something about Eric to himself. He opens the door to what looks like a bedroom. I walk in and he does the same. then four walks over to the window and opens it. 

"come here, I want to show you something." I walk over to him slowly. what the hell is going on here? Is he going to push me out of the window or try to?

"I figued somthig out."

" What did you find out?" 

" See that room over there?" I nod " well that is your bedroom" I laugh.

" how did you know that?' he smiles at my curiosity. 

" I've always known. "

" well that's kinda stockerish, isn't it Four?" I say then we both laugh.

"Okay well maybe Will told me, but I'm taking full credit for it now." he says and we laugh again. Why is the most popurler boy in school care about me? I dont care, I just dont want this monment to end because it is shere prefection.