Untitled Part 7

Four's prospective

After everyone left my house and I cleaned up the mess I went into my room. I know the monster will not be home until 12:45 tonight so I am safe to sleep for a couple of hours, but I can't. I feel like something has changed within me, wait a second that is good stuff. I walk over to my closest and pull out my guitar. I put my phone on the record setting and start to strum a few cords and sing.

"Something has changed within me

Something is not the same
I'm through with playing by the rules
Of someone else's game
Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes... and leap!

It's time to try
Defying gravity
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye
I am defying gravity
And you wont bring me down!

I'm through accepting limits
'cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know!
Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love
It comes at much too high a cost!

I'd sooner buy
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye
I'm defying gravity
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
And you wont bring me down!

I'd sooner buy
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye
I'm defying gravity
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
And you won't bring me down!
bring me down!
ohh ohhh ohhhh!"

((this song is not mine, its ' deifying gravity' the glee version))

I stop recording and lisen to it. It sounds realy good.

"It sounds Amazing" A female voice says. I look over to my window and see non other than Tris Prior.

"what are you doing in that tree? are you spying on me?" I joke.

" No. Im obesving you." we both laugh.

" You make it sound like I am some strange type of creature."

" Well, what if you are one?" She says smirking at me. I place my hands over my haert.

" Tris that realy hurt." I say then flip my hair with my hand like a dramatic girl. She laughs.

" Aww did I hurt the big bad Four's feelings?" she says to me as if I'm a little child. I role my eyes in response. If that is how she wants to play, then bring it sister!

" So the mayor is over at my hose and it is the most boringest thing ever, so do you want to come over?" Tris asks. I try to hide the fear. " I'm shore he would love to meet you." she adds.

"umm..." I say trying to come up with an excuse " have to stay my dad will be home soon." I say, Oh god I lie like a moth. She smiles at me.

"It's about 12:00, why isn't he home? and what about your mom?" Tris asks with a look of deep concern on her face. I just wish I could tell her what a monster Marcus is and what he does to me every single night since i was a toddler.

"He's at work and my mom died giving birth, then the child died right after." I say like it's no big deal at all.

" I'm sorry to here that" she says saddly.

"it's" tris yawns. Her yawn is so cute, what a second... did I just say here yawn is cute? What is going on here? "fine" isay.

" I got to go Im tried we nod at eachother. I watch her climb back to her room. I walk over to my bed and lay down and let myself fall into a deep sleep.