Untitled Part 15

Tobias's Prospective

The next few hours where easy, I all I did was make and decorate a chocolate cake, take a shower, shave off my stubble and get dressed. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself, I looked different. Last time I had time was a few months before I started dating. It was right after a beating, I was weak and scared. Now, I am stronger, I have come a long way. Now I'm dating the girl that I fell in love with from a far and was too scared to even tell her. 

Now I have her. Now I know what I want to do with my life. Now I have hopes and dreams and goals. I want to marry Tris.

I want yell it to the whole world. I smile and I feel like nothing can ever make me frown now.

"TOBIAS GET DOWN HERE!"

I run down stairs and walk up to Marcus. 

"they will be hear soon, After dinner you will leave this house for a weekend. I don't care where you go as long as you make me look like a good father, got it?"

"Yes sir" I say as the door bell rings.

I open the door and Tris walks in. She is wearing a black dress witch let me say was stunning. We went up to my room, I opened the door and she walked in and sat on my bed as I closed the door.

" I've been kicked out" I say after a few seconds.

"What?" Tris says extremly conufesed.

"For the rest of the weekend I am no long welcome to live in the house." I say.

she looks at me like I'm crazy. "baby, Since when where you welcomed here?" she says and we both laugh.

"You know what I mean." I say then smirk

" So were are you going to stay?"

"I'm going to the city"

Her eyes light up went I meantion the city. "lucky" she says.

" Two days in chicago aren't like heven. It's just staying in a hoteland shoping and other stuff like that."

she wines "I wish-" She says then I kiss her midsence.

I pull away "What's with you and the city?" 

"I've never been." 

I get up and go into my closet and grab a huge bag.

"Tobias what is that for?" Tris asks.

I smile, pick her up and put her in the bag. 

"Tobias Eaton why am I in your bag?" she says though her laughter.

"You have two choices, you go to chicago in my bag or you go to chicago riding shotgun in my black Lambergini."

 "You're takeing me with you?" she asks in disbelife.

"Why yes. Yes I am."