Untitled Part 16

Happy Friday the 13th

tris's pro

Nothing much happened at dinner, but as it turns out Marcus is dating our evil princable, Mis.Mathews.

After diner tobias grabed his huge duffle bag and we set out to for Chicago.

I wake waks up in the car with Tobias, with my head in his lap.

"hello sleeply head." he says.

I sit up straight and yawn.  I just relized that I didnt pack anything to take with me.

"Shit" I mubble.

"What happened?" He asks.

"I didn't pack anything to take with me to Chicago." I say.

"Check your left pocket" He says smiling.

I do as he told me and I pull out a creit card. I read it and it has Tobias's name on it (FYI the name on the card is Four). 

"No, Tobby I couldn't ."

"Come on Tris, take it it's for you"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am, Tris I don't mind it. Also I didn't bring enought clothes." He laughs alittle at the end then smiles.

" Okay." I say as we enter the city.

"Tris, I have to tell you something." He says.

"What is it?"  I ask thinking it is somthing bad.

" we're not going to stay in a hotel, we're staying at my apartment."

"You have an apartment?!?"

"Ye,it's a pent house" he smiles

_____________________________________________________________________________________

We walk into a big biulding. Tobias leads me to the elivtoir bank and we walk into a huge one. He jabs this thumb into a butten that says PH. The doors open and there isn't even a hall way, it just is the living room.

" Are you okay?"Tobias asks me.

"This is amazing!"

"It's ours."  he says smileing then we walk out of the elivator He shows me around the apartment ( witch is three floors),then we watch a movie and cuddle as the sun goes down. After the movie we still had popcorn left, I throw it at his mouth and he catched it. I made him run all over. I laughed at him trying to do flips and tricks to catch the popcorn.