Untitled Part 18

I wake up in Tobias's bed, strip nude, then I look at him. He looks so innocent, just sleeping. I see that he is shirtless, but then I wonder how I ended up here. I lift up the covers and see that he is completely nude too. All I am right now is shocked, then the question pops into my head; did I have sex with Tobias Eaton last night?

I run a hand though my hair and sigh. I get the feeling I'm going to throw up and I run to the toilet and start vomiting.

I feel a hand touch my back and I stop vomiting.

"Tris?" Tobias says.

"Yes?" I say.

"You okay?" he asks.

"Well I just vomited, and I feel like shit so I'm going to go with no."

"You done vomiting?" he asks and I nod, slowly.

He brushes my cheek with one hand and looks into my eyes and I look back into his, then we both look down at my stomach.

"Do you think?"

"Yes," I say.

"You get cleaned up in here, I'll go to the other bathroom," he says, then walks out.

I decide to take a shower after looking in the mirror. I look like a mess, I really need a shower. I get in and turn on the water. It starts out cold, but it makes its way to the perfect temperature. A couple of minutes later I hear Tobias scream.

"Tris! You're using up all the hot water!" he shouts then I laugh.

"And?" I call back to him.

"You left me with ice water!"

"Have fun!" I call.

"Will do Tris, will do!" he shouts to me and I laugh.

After I finish my shower, I dry off. I look at my reflection in the mirror, and then I hear Tobias scream for the second time.

"What happened this time?" I shout.

"The water burned me!"

"Didn't you want hot water?" I call back, laughing.

"I wasn't ready though!"

I roll my eyes, how do I find this cute? Can someone explain it to me?

After I'm dressed and out of the bathroom then I walk into the kitchen. I look at the clock and see that it's eleven o'clock. How could it be so late in the morning already? I sigh and pour myself a bowl of lucky charms.  I grab a spoon and take a seat in the living room. I turn on the wide screen TV, and watch it as I eat. After a few minutes, Tobias comes down and sits with me.  He steals a few pieces out of my bowl, I look at him and he laughs. I start spoon-feeding him my cereal and after a few minutes, I stop.

"Hey!" he says.

"What?" I ask.

"Why did you stop feeding me?" he asks.

"I realized that you are a grown man and can walk into your kitchen and get yourself a bowl of cereal," I say smiling.

"But it's better when you feed me" he whines.

I laugh at how ridiculous this whole conversation is.

"Please," he begs me, looking me in the eyes with his big blue ones.

"Fine," I say, not being able to say no to him.

((Hey Guys,

Sorry I'm not on too much anymore, with summer coming up that means testing and studying and that doesn't leave much time to write. I'll try to get more chapters up soon. Thanks for still reading I know how annoying this must be.))