Chapter 5

"Rise and Shine Y/N!!!" as Gojo opens the door and curtains, I then just put a pillow in my head.

"Oh c'mon we need to accompany Yuji" as Gojo said then he slaps my ass, which makes me stands up.

"Nice ass you got there but hurry we need to meet him" as he said, I was then rushed to the bathroom and into the car.

"He's staying here why?" as I asks and points in the small room. He then ooens the door and there I saw Yuji Itadori sitting and watching movies.

"Okay Yuji! Meet Y/N!!" as Gojo turns off the television which causes Itadori to whine like a baby.

"How many hours do you watch movies?" as I asks he then just looks at me and just got starstruck.

"You!! You're the girl in the magazine that I've been reading!!!" as Itadori said cheerfully he then went behind me and touches my hair in excitement.

"Now Yuji we need to train you" as Gojo said looking at me.

"The school exchange is coming and you need to be ready" as Gojo said then he sits in the couch and eats a popcorn.

"Gojo? Can you please stop Itadori from being a creeper? He's idolizing me too much" as I said looking at Itadori.

"Okay I'll be out for a while! Goodluck Y/N and Itadori" as Gojo said he then stands up and waves us goodbye while I sits on the couch and eats popcorn.

"So? You're the boy who eats sukuna's finger?" as I asked he then just sits down infront of me and nods.

"Okay!! I'll be teaching you about some jujutsu stuffs" as I said, I then stands and examines him.

"That Gojo!! Always levaing me behind!!" as I said, then Gojo arrived happily.

"Let's go I have something to show you Yuji" as Gojo said then he takes Itadori somewhere that leaves me behind.

- Few Hours Later -

"That was cool Gojo-sensei!!" as Itadori said coming to my direction then I heard Gojo's laugh.

"Thank you for assisting Y/N!" as Gojo said he then sits beside me.

"Gojo-sensek I'll be using the bathroom" as Itadori said, he then nods at him and looks at him.

"So? What you watching there?" as Gojo said I just continues to watch when Gojo puts his hand on my chin and leans closer to me.

"I said what are you watching there?" as he repeated, I then was shocked by his sudden movement.

"Gojo! Get off me!!" as I pushes him away, he then just laughs and stands up.

"I'm just messing around! Btw you're coming with me to meet Nanami" as soon as Gojo said that my life freezes.

"Nanami?" as I whispered in myself, he then just went outside and waits for me to get in the car.

"Why do we need to see Nanami?" as I asked to Gojo, he then just stares at the window.

"Some stuff.. you'll be accompanying him tomorrow" as he said I then just kept quiet.